Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You're very welcome @MyMagicMist ! The Tiny atty's work very well for their size. If these were available way back when I was exclusively using Reo's mods, I'd likely still be using them exclusively and wouldn't have sold most of them off. lol. BTW, there should be a squonk pin in the accessory bag. ;)

On topic: Halo's Freedom Juice
Happy Independence Day everyone!!

giphy.gif

Have a great holiday, Creature. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Frenchmans is from Johnny Apple vapes and unicorn milk is from cuttwood. Both really good

Sent from a pile of wood chips

I like Cuttwood a lot. They were one of the first juice companies I tried like 5-6 years ago. I have a bottle of Unicorn Milk still from last summer, when I was doing pre juice ban buying.

I just got an email from HHV saying they can’t sell me *anything* not even NETs because of the flavor ban.

Cloud Nurdz - Grape/Strawberry is pretty much the only thing I vape. Every once in awhile I'll pull out some Blackberry Lemonade from Vapetasia. When I'm at work though I use Iced Pucker Punch from Twist Salt in a nautilus X. I work at a nursing home so my breaks are few and far between. That salt nic gets the job done quite well.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
There some sites where I ordered from in the past that won't ship to NY, but there are plenty that will.

Lucky you! What pisses me off is that first I heard the ban was going into effect on Jun 18. It didn’t seem to, then it kicked in on July 1. Now the sale emails I get from certain places are saying they can’t ship to NY. It’s like Deeming kicked in for juice!!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Licorice Marshmallow. Love it.
@SnapDragon NY. What flavour is Circus Cooler?

The flavor reminds me of 7UP- it is a very sweet lemon lime flavor.
Here is a description :
Circus Cookie’s Circus Cooler vape juice is inspired by the sweet and bubbly Japanese soda that hits the spot with its bright fruity flavor. Each inhale and exhale is like a cool, sparkling bath for your tongue. With a tasty blend of fruits, Circus Cooler vape juice will quench your thirst while its sugary finish will satisfy your sweet tooth.

1594286723608.png

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The flavor reminds me of 7UP- it is a very sweet lemon lime flavor.
Here is a description :
Circus Cookie’s Circus Cooler vape juice is inspired by the sweet and bubbly Japanese soda that hits the spot with its bright fruity flavor. Each inhale and exhale is like a cool, sparkling bath for your tongue. With a tasty blend of fruits, Circus Cooler vape juice will quench your thirst while its sugary finish will satisfy your sweet tooth.

View attachment 164572
Thanks. I like the sound of that. I love fruit and berry flavours. Googling what flavours are in Japanes soda .......now

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Mmm, came up with Ramune Soda which has this in it.
"Original (which is lemon-lime) Blueberry Melon Lychee Orange Peach Pineapple Strawberry Grape"

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thanks. I like the sound of that. I love fruit and berry flavours. Googling what flavours are in Japanes soda .......now

Supposed to taste like Ramune- I have never tried that drink

1594287588240.png

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yum Yums, man this stuff is so good! Tastes like Krispy Kreme doughnuts!
Custard's Last Stand, tasting a lot better with a new wick in the Zeus X, plus the addition of Cap Strawberry Taffy
Freeman Cococaine

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ohh ok, when I read it I thought all those flavours were in the one drink ? Those were what it came in instead.
Will have to keep an eye open for it in our shops in future to try one.

I guess it would be the original Ramune, like I said, I have never tried one of these drinks. Never even seen them in my store.
Circus Cooler eliquid is really sweet, I like the flavor. Bought a bunch of eliquids on a great sale and this was one of them. My eliquid cabinet is filled to capacity since I prepared for the NY eliquid ban that hit us on July 1st!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I guess it would be the original Ramune, like I said, I have never tried one of these drinks. Never even seen them in my store.
Circus Cooler eliquid is really sweet, I like the flavor. Bought a bunch of eliquids on a great sale and this was one of them. My eliquid cabinet is filled to capacity since I prepared for the NY eliquid ban that hit us on July 1st!
Ok, hearing that. Though we are in a small country town we do get some good traditional things in Aldi and our other supermarkets from various countries which I love to try.
Will keep an eye out for sure. We do get numerous soft drinks, your sodas, from many other countries here and there, quite often US and UK, now and then Asia too. Just got this week a Franks Red Hot Extra Hot sauce at one. Says it has an aged paprika in it. Nice n spicy.
:giggle: Can be a bit behind here ...... just a little .....:giggle:....but we eventually catch up. See you in catch up in 2030 food wise ?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ok, hearing that. Though we are in a small country town we do get some good traditional things in Aldi and our other supermarkets from various countries which I love to try.
Will keep an eye out for sure. We do get numerous soft drinks, your sodas, from many other countries here and there, quite often US and UK, now and then Asia too. Just got this week a Franks Red Hot Extra Hot sauce at one. Says it has an aged paprika in it. Nice n spicy.
:giggle: Can be a bit behind here ...... just a little .....:giggle:....but we eventually catch up. See you in catch up in 2030 food wise ?

We always have Franks Red Hot and Extra Red Hot in the fridge- can't make Buffalo Wings with out it- lol!

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Meringue is very good isnt it. Very nice sweet subtle dessert flavour. Just one of those way in the background, but delivers something ones. Not sure what you guys in the US refer to it as but to us here in AUS its like the meringue base of a Pavlova.
The base of this.
View attachment 164660
@Smigo I have never seen that before, but NOW, I must go find one, and eat it !!!!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
FA Meringue is very good isnt it. Very nice sweet subtle dessert flavour. Just one of those way in the background, but delivers something ones. Not sure what you guys in the US refer to it as but to us here in AUS its like the meringue base of a Pavlova.
The base of this.
View attachment 164660
In my own imagination, the topping looks like it could be some combination of marshmallow and cream mixed together thoroughly by using a blender.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Smigo I have never seen that before, but NOW, I must go find one, and eat it !!!!
Ha ha, serious, if my misses came across one of those the size of a coffee table, stand back. :giggle:
They are a traditional Aussie favourite dessert, especially at Xmas time.
To be honest if given the opportunity id stuff my face with one too as well as bury my face in one doing so ?
Given the choice, last dessert you eat!? Table size Pavlova :giggle:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
something called the freeze alot of menthol typse thing giving me a headache
Sucks about the headache. I went through that when I got a bottle of koolada from somewhere one time. Like vaping a Hall's. The worst headache though. So I do t use koolada anymore

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VU Sponsors