Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sucks about the headache. I went through that when I got a bottle of koolada from somewhere one time. Like vaping a Hall's. The worst headache though. So I do t use koolada anymore

Sent from a pile of wood chips
yeah I only do nic salts now and some of them are just wicked on the metholated substance mistake never buy that again

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
FA Meringue is very good isnt it. Very nice sweet subtle dessert flavour. Just one of those way in the background, but delivers something ones. Not sure what you guys in the US refer to it as but to us here in AUS its like the meringue base of a Pavlova.
The base of this.
View attachment 164660

I had a book about ballerinas when I was a kid, and I loved Anna Pavlova. And that meringue looks yummy!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah I only do nic salts now and some of them are just wicked on the metholated substance mistake never buy that again

I wonder why vape companies are mentholating salts now. Salts are smooth in high mg, so they don’t need the cooling effect.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm searching for the recipe on here @Rhianne but not finding it. Care to share?

I made it up myself, that’s why! I was sick this winter and was coughing, so I decided mint would help.

I mix it into a short fill with % lines up the side. I’m pretty intuitive about it, but next week I’ll be mixing more and I’ll pay attention and actually write down the exact % or mls. ( I’m a noob mixer. )
Anyhoo, it’s got Kings Custard (Wayne Walkers one shot) as a base. Then TFA Creme de Menthe, a teeny bit of ECX Honey Tobacco for density, and Vanilla Swirl for sweet creaminess.

I really love it! It’s been my ADV mix since December. It’s like a creamy and slightly minty sweet custard. Sometimes I add INW Eucalyptus Mint, if I feel like I want more minty menthol. It helped when I was sick with whatever I caught this winter.

Thanks for asking! Nobody has ever done that.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
diden't it just..
sooooooo that means
RECIPE PLEASE @Rhianne !!!

Next time I mix, Bunny, I’ll write down how much of each flavor I put in. Since I started making this when I was really sick, I just kinda added as I went along to taste.

You experienced mixers are making me up my game. I appreciate it. I haven’t even mixed a real recipe yet, but I guess I’ll be trying to soon enough! Your Lemon Muffins sounds delish!

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Next time I mix, Bunny, I’ll write down how much of each flavor I put in. Since I started making this when I was really sick, I just kinda added as I went along to taste.

You experienced mixers are making me up my game. I appreciate it. I haven’t even mixed a real recipe yet, but I guess I’ll be trying to soon enough! Your Lemon Muffins sounds delish!
THEY ARE NOT MINE.. dem belong to
@Howard Hughes
and let them steep the full time..

GREAT hope your proud of yourself..
I have to rewick cuz Now I want some nice fresh clean lemon muffin..
yum yum

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big Summer

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Crack Pie
Pavlova?
Yum Yums(damn, @nadalama.....you were right about this one!)
Cool Sweet Berries

I keep hoping a mean juice thief will sneak in here in the middle of the night some night, so I could have an excuse to mix up about ten different variations of Yum Yums, and Buttercream, and Milkshake, and Gum.

I want Lemon Yum Yums, and Bagelnut (honey-walnut cream cheese Yum Yums), Cinnamon Sugar Yum Yums, and Maple Buttercream, and a bunch of kinds of milkshakes and gums. Plus Mint Screwdriver.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I keep hoping a mean juice thief will sneak in here in the middle of the night some night, so I could have an excuse to mix up about ten different variations of Yum Yums, and Buttercream, and Milkshake, and Gum.

I want Lemon Yum Yums, and Bagelnut (honey-walnut cream cheese Yum Yums), Cinnamon Sugar Yum Yums, and Maple Buttercream, and a bunch of kinds of milkshakes and gums. Plus Mint Screwdriver.
You have my address. Lol. Ship some juice anytime you want lol. Especially the sour peach gum. Mmm mmm

Sent from a pile of wood chips

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Right? Sigh.....I feel like an ass complaining about too much juice, but it’s true! I GOTTA get through some of this juice before I make any more.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@wildgypsy70 dinner lady lemon tart the final version..
and orig. Dinner lady lemon tart..
BOTH going.
must say gypsy you REALLY came close
can't even say i like one more then the other.
just a slight differance and i sure can't tell what it is.

so for the flavor and cost Gypsy you win HANDS DOWN.

mixing up another 60 ml today

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wildgypsy70 dinner lady lemon tart the final version..
and orig. Dinner lady lemon tart..
BOTH going.
must say gypsy you REALLY came close
can't even say i like one more then the other.
just a slight differance and i sure can't tell what it is.

so for the flavor and cost Gypsy you win HANDS DOWN.

mixing up another 60 ml today
Not just me! @Heartsdelight def put that last piece in. It was a group effort. But I’m so happy you like it! <3

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Key Lime Greek Yogurt

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I was refilling RTAs this morning so vaped about a dozen different things.

Right now, Vib's Cake (coconut), about to switch to Custard's Last Stand (strawberry custard)

VU Sponsors