Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unflavored for now. May in a bit add a few drops of (TFA) peppermint to a squonk bottle. Or, I may not. Not decided yet. I just am getting to a more regular vaping after being sick and unable to vape.

No it was not the vaping's fault. I was trying to draw large capacity and, well my sick lungs didn't want to cooperate. I got choked, coughed. Lungs are feeling better gradually so getting back to it the same.

Although, it is possible the anti-microbial aspects of the VG attacked the illness in my lungs. That may have been going on but I wouldn't say it was or wasn't. Not a doctor here so I've not 8-12 years of college to say. Can only do as I did, speculate, guess.

Really, anything or nothing is possible.

Sat 27 Nov 2021 05:33:18 PM EST ETA:

Put a Firefly rda on the black SQ squonker. Added about 7 drops of peppermint.Tasting a little yummy without being over bearing.

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Kilo Birthday Cake
Kilo Cinnamon Roll
Diy adaptation of @Smoky Blue's OMG!
the one flavour i have never tried is perique
it sounds like it could be a flavour that you would not mix up too much,yet would not be mixed by itself, have you guys tried it?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the one flavour i have never tried is perique
it sounds like it could be a flavour that you would not mix up too much,yet would not be mixed by itself, have you guys tried it?
Tried a few tobacco flavors when I first come to vaping. That was not one. Left disappointed & not desiring tobacco flavors since.

Now, I might use a simple couple drops of a single flavor, like peppermint. Got other flavors here as well & could mix up a bubble gum. I'm just not too concerned over flavors.

Lacking sense of smell, I think is the rationale. *shrugs*

VU Sponsors