Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Back to unflavored 18 mg/ml nicotine, max vg juice. Running it through the Luna mod with the Mongrel RSA (Re-buildable Squonk Atomizer - An RDA using a capillary/squonk 510 pin/screw.). The vg adds a bit of neutral sweetness despite the juice being hailed as unflavored. Not too much or too little sweet.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Am I seeing this correctly....Markw4mms....is back :question:
If this is you.... you better stop by the Spin ;) Please, stop by . Have been worried about
you and have missed you, as I'm sure a few other people have as well, and will be happy to see you :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
I hope so, I seen him in the Daily Check In thread yesterday

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Am I seeing this correctly....Markw4mms....is back :question:
If this is you.... you better stop by the Spin ;) Please, stop by . Have been worried about
you and have missed you, as I'm sure a few other people have as well, and will be happy to see you :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
Thanks, glad to be back. I'll compose a post in the next few days to bring everyone up to speed on what's been going on since I became scarce. I'm just really busy at this time of the year, retail business, you know.

J0BE

Member For 1 Year
535635bb626ea742cda8092e5e3a748c.jpg

Sent from my fingers on the third moon of Saturn

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Where are you finding it? No one hear carries Loaded, and their web site says 'Not Available for the US Market'????
I bought many, many, many bottles of my favorite liquids before the NY Flavor ban hit in April 2020 I bought them all in zero nic. I bought many from ejuicesteals website- so many bottles for.50cents- $3.00 each.
Since I don't DIY my juice I knew I had to go crazy stocking up on liquids and fill up my cabinet.
Bought 10 bottles each of my favorite Loaded flavors- Glazed Doughnut,Apple Fritter,Pink, and Cran Apple juice.
There are still a few smaller makers selling and shipping their own juice flavors and I still am able to get those and I like some of their flavors too.
Sad that many great eliquid companies shut their doors, I miss them and it won't be long before some of my favorite bottles of certain eliquids in my cabinet will be gone.

Bookbear

Member For 4 Years
I bought many, many, many bottles of my favorite liquids before the NY Flavor ban hit in April 2020 I bought them all in zero nic. I bought many from ejuicesteals website- so many bottles for.50cents- $3.00 each.
Since I don't DIY my juice I knew I had to go crazy stocking up on liquids and fill up my cabinet.
Bought 10 bottles each of my favorite Loaded flavors- Glazed Doughnut,Apple Fritter,Pink, and Cran Apple juice.
There are still a few smaller makers selling and shipping their own juice flavors and I still am able to get those and I like some of their flavors too.
Sad that many great eliquid companies shut their doors, I miss them and it won't be long before some of my favorite bottles of certain eliquids in my cabinet will be gone.
Same boat here.

VU Sponsors