Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I might have to scare up a coffee vape today, too. @SnapDragon NY has made me think about CWC now.
:teehee:
Love the Sauce LA CWC and Vanilla Bean Cream- bought a ton of it before the NY ban in 2020- bought it all in zero nic. It was hard to find coffee vapes that I liked and these two were the best to me, just sweet enough and not bitter like many other coffee vapes I tried.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
:teehee:
Love the Sauce LA CWC and Vanilla Bean Cream- bought a ton of it before the NY ban in 2020- bought it all in zero nic. It was hard to find coffee vapes that I liked and these two were the best to me, just sweet enough and not bitter like many other coffee vapes I tried.

I didn't realize that Vanilla Bean Cream was a coffee vape as well. Sounds really good actually.

It's SO easy to overdo coffee. The first time I tried to mix with a coffee flavor, I used WAY too much, and it was horrible! I bet the tank I put that stuff in would still have coffee lingering in it, even after all this time. Right after that, I was talking trash about Wonder Flavors Brazilian Coffee, and I'd never have mixed anything else with it if Gypsy hadn't told me it was one of her favorite flavors. I figured after she said that, that I must've done something wrong! Now when I use it, I keep it under 1%.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I didn't realize that Vanilla Bean Cream was a coffee vape as well. Sounds really good actually.
I found this description for Vanilla Bean Cream on an old Sauce LA FB post
so sad that this great company no longer sells juice!

Vanilla Bean Cream vape juice has rich vanilla flavor, with smooth notes of coffee and decadent whipped cream. It's just like how I prepare my morning coffee. It all starts with a rich, dark brew. Simmer that coffee pot up to 200 degrees and let it drip

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
brewell no longer exists. like lots of juice makers from years ago.
best peaches n cream vape i ever had was by miss demeanor. which also no longer exists.

off topic but im too curious n its been buggin me for the longest.
if i joined this site in 2016 why does it say in my profile that ive been a member for just 4 years when it should say 6 years? sup with that math?
2nd edit
now i see snap that u joind like a few days after me. yours should say 6 years too. not 5

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
now i see snap that u joind like a few days after me. yours should say 6 years too. not 5
There is no 6year member badge- only goes up to 5 years, but I will have @5150sick change your badge to 5years for you since it is not automatic, he has to change each one manually.

Here is a link to the thread about this:

Last edited:

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
btw, the only reason it bugged me so much was cuz when i would look at my profile saying 4 year member...i would think "waaaiiit. it cant be 4 years cuz i remember when i joined here. i was dating a girl named Liany, and i was getting my juice from Beyond Vape at st mark's place in manhattan. i remember going to beyond vape cuz it wasnt a vape store as so much a vape bar since you could sit down at the bar and actually get a menu. a actual laminated menu of different vapes with flavor descriptions. and i would try out different flavors before buying them."

ahh. those were the good ole days when we vapeheads felt civilized and cultured. like true ladies and gents before the govt swooped down and made us all into heathen menaces to society, by their account.
i cant tell u how much i miss those days and going to that vape bar.
god that felt so good to be treated like a cultured person for vaping.
now its the reverse. now we feel like persona non grata.
the only thing that was worse in those days was the hardware. the vape devices were still clunky and not so great as now. but the lifestyle was we had was amazing. we just didnt realize how good we had it when we did.
point is it threw off my memory's clock. cuz i know all that didnt happen in 2018.
all those memories was way before 18. anyway, later yall.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
*hands @nadalama the thermometer and points to his forehead sticks out his tongue*

Put seven 7 drops of TFA's Wintergreen into ~ 7 ml squonk bottle with ~ 7 ml of unflavored base. I like it pretty good even if it is "shake-n-vape".

I love wintergreen.

You getting sick again? I hope not. Take some aspirin, have a shot of firewater, and get to sleep! Hope you feel better tomorrow.

I haven't said anything about it here until now, but my son has Covid. I'm not too upset that he waited until he wasn't staying at my house to come down with it. His quarantine is supposed to be over on Wednesday or Thursday.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I love wintergreen.

You getting sick again? I hope not. Take some aspirin, have a shot of firewater, and get to sleep! Hope you feel better tomorrow.

I haven't said anything about it here until now, but my son has Covid. I'm not too upset that he waited until he wasn't staying at my house to come down with it. His quarantine is supposed to be over on Wednesday or Thursday.

Perhaps in slight poor taste, making a bit of a joke. "Gee, he must be sick using a flavored juice." Doing as well as can. Starting to feel that "getting older" stuff, and minor "hey I'm livin' 'ere" aches & pains. Beyond that, I keep a going.

Sorry to hear about your son. I've had it twice now. Me & misses had it over Thanksgiving last year. She got it from her sis hm, two or three months ago. We both had it. Second time wasn't quite as bad as first. Still it isn't fun, wipes a person out.

Wife was worried with second round we had got the Omnibus version, worse version. Told her even if we did she could stick with me, it wouldn't kill her, I'd not let it. Pardon the gruff, bah, second time was a pussy.

*Squonk, squonk* "The juice must flow!" --- "The spice must flow!"

Ah yes, wintergreen is pretty yummy. :)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors