ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tcf-sweet-cytrus-100ml-the-cake-factory.jpg

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
white note ruby chocolate by blacknote.

its good.
tastes like what it claims to be. a ruby chocolate tobacco flav. ive never had ruby chocolate before. but people's taste description say it tastes sorta like a raspberry chocolate mix. cuz ruby chocolate is in its own category like white chocolate. they say. so idk.
i know i taste a minor berry like sweetness on the start of the inhale, turns into a traditional chocolate taste. then at the tail end of the inhale i taste the net tobacco. 12mg for me.
then.
at the start of the exhale, intense berry sweetness. stronger than the start of the inhale. and then alotta chocolate for the rest of the exhale.
its a different taste than your usual vape. unique. i feel its gonna end up as one of my favs.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
tried Cigar by blacknote 25mg salt nic.
it was good. very smooth mellow cigar. no creaminess, or dessert flavor. very realistic of a good cigar.
tried dry tobacco by vgod. good too but no where near as good as cigar by blacknote.

still vaping vgod 'vanilla ice cream w choco swirl added' cubano. still my adv now.
on ocassion i'll still vape berry cool naked100 a berry+menthol juice. just to reawaken my olifactory senses and taste my cubano better. whenev my taste buds get muted from getting accustomed to the cubano flav.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Solo Punch diy (strawberry/orange/lime/ginger ale)
Pink Bubblegum diy
King's Crest Duchess Reserve (Tres Leches cake with butterscotch)

VU Sponsors