Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to share this awesome recipe I found on 99Juices.com. It's owner/creator is "PHOLON" as shown in the image captured from 99juices.com

You can see in my write-up, below the screenshot in the word doc, that I did change the manufacturer on 3 of the flavors (based on what I had in my collection) so it probably tastes a bit different than Pholon's recipe. The original recipe is in the screenshot, though I did adjust the VG/PG levels to my desire and the nic to what I use. What I actually used to make this recipe is typed below the screenshot. For NIC, I use Delosi Nic Salts 100mg/ml in 100% VG. All of the number amounts I typed are grams.

For reference NN = Nude Nicotine - where I got the Erythritol from. I do not like the artificial sweetener used in most of the sweeteners so, after much research, I decided to try Erythritol and this is my first time using it. Erythritol is VG based but I used the same amount called for in the recipe (by grams) so there is less sweetener than the recipe calls for due to VG being heavier than the sweetener used in the original recipe. I have no idea as to the comparison in sweetness between the two, since I have not used sweeteners at all in my 10+ years of mixing. The Bav Cream I have listed is actually the DX version. It's the only Bav Cream I have so I didn't bother putting DX in my notes. VG and PG are branded Essential Depot and purchased from amazon to avoid the insane shipping charges.

After recently switching to an RDA (squonk mod on the way - many thanks to @BobsHere), I will likely be adjusting this to 6mg/ml nic instead of 10.

Screenshots were captured from 99juices.com

1663166729323.png
Mango Dragon Sample.PNG

I did my best to document the source of this recipe, if I have infringed in any way, please do not hesitate to let me know asap so I can make any necessary edits.

If anyone tries this or has other versions/tweaks, I'd love to hear them!!!

Thanks much!

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
coastal clouds tobacco. 6mg
tastes like a good mellow smooth cigar but with a slight hint of a sweet perfumy flower. cant pinpoint which flower but seems similar to cherry blossom. its a good tobacco flavor

Cherry and tobacco, a classic combo, a la pipe tobacco from the 50s and 60s. My uncles on my mom's side must have had a particular fondness for cherry pipe tobacco, because I remember having that scent around a LOT.

VU Sponsors