Become a Patron!

What is the durability of IoT-enable portable vaporizers?

I found some vaporizers that one can operate using smartphone apps, making them IoT devices that get signals using internet data, Bluetooth, or other signals. It seems that they are easier to use. But is it really?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Might want to read on this subject. How is that relevant to IOT vaping? Well if you're going to swat a flea, might as well load for elephant. It seems that's what IOT is doing invading vaping, promoting, possibly even forcing the issue of more entanglement into technology.

Really how difficult is it to interface most regulated devices on their own interface? How difficult to depress a button to create vapor? Do you really need the excess of interlaced coverage of bluetooh and wifi to track, control your vape? You realize 14 eyes will know all anyway right?

I found some vaporizers that one can operate using smartphone apps, making them IoT devices that get signals using internet data, Bluetooth, or other signals. It seems that they are easier to use. But is it really
When the Blue-tooth feature works, it makes the functionality easier. Most vaporizers with blue-tooth access, you can precisely set the temperature. If it doesn't get the blue-tooth connection, you can easily set the pre-set temperature buttons on the vape.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A .22 caliber rifle can fire a round and kill a deer. A .30 round fired from a destroyer cannon can do the same. This is to say that one seems too much over the other.

Can use a mechanical mod and vape fine. Temperature control mods look like a destroyer. Yes, I tried one a few times.

Could not see any benefit for the confounding it entailed. Reckon it takes all kinds vaping. If that way suits you, good.

My way suits me.

VU Sponsors