Become a Patron!

What kind of battery is this ?

Youngvapor

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So. For a long time ago i bought vtc4 batteries from fasttech. Now again i bought some vtc4 batteries but wtf. What is this pink wrap on top of it ?

Very strange because it is the same page i bought my previous batteries, and they did not have pink wrap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard to say, looks a bit funky to me. Not just the pink insulator ring but the size/shape of the positive post on top, shape of the legs. Does the positive cap rise above the insulator or is it flush? Hard to tell from the angle of the photo, almost looks like a button top cell but not sure vtc4's come in button top. Highly doubt it's an authentic vtc4.

If you're in the states, consider checking imrbatteries, batterybro or liionwholesale. Not sure fasttech would be my first choice for batteries, sort of a mystery purchase maybe in terms of what you'd get vs what you intended to buy.

Here's a review/test of the vtc4 along with pictures to help you identify based on bottom, top etc.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...ts-a-20a-cell-that-can-be-used-to-30a.684876/

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Looks like a Samsung 25R. Should be printed on the label. If not, I would wonder if it was authentic or not.

VU Sponsors