Become a Patron!

What Made You Happy Today

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
is what they mean when they say "" being Down under in Australia""?
View attachment 171661

never seen a bird eat like that before.....
crazy and beautiful
They're pretty agile. All of our Aussie parrots will often when it rains lightly, just a shower, on a warm to hot day will hang upside down by their feet with their wings open too, I dunno, have a wash, cool down. Funny to see.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Figured out our new front yard tennant. A young Hare not a rabbit. Explains why it has made a hide in our garden. The eyes gave it away. Our wild feral rabbits have dark eyes that appear one colour almost. Our Hares have eyes exactly like our new friend.
Hope it decides this is home to be honest, quite novel. :)
Its in its hide right now.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@Smigo
diden't you say water scare out there?
and you paid like 300.00 for water for a tree one year???

1603363186364.png

{{thats gonna be One $$$ rabbit befor em grows up.}}

So your going to have to invest in some chicken wire to keep em OUT of your
high cost parts of da garden that its going to want to go after.. there are DIY ways that can help to
clear gallon water jugs work if you cut off the top an bottem an set em around starts.
5 gallon buckets work for Bigger plants.
have been at war with the rabbits for YEARS... so have learned a few tricks

yet if all else fails

just remember em taste like chicken...

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I finally received my Voopoo Drag MAX today~! 2 days from China to here and 10 for the USPS to get around to delivering it.....................

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Got all my leaves and tree branches burned yesterday. Gutters cleaned out. Also got the yard mowed. Rain for 3 days now.
Winter is here. Yard work is done and only took a 12 pack of Bud and 1 bottle Captain Morgans to finish it!
Snow Blower is ready!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got all my leaves and tree branches burned yesterday. Gutters cleaned out. Also got the yard mowed. Rain for 3 days now.
Winter is here. Yard work is done and only took a 12 pack of Bud and 1 bottle Captain Morgans to finish it!
Snow Blower is ready!
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. :giggle:
Not bad stuff is it!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I took Mom out to the Halloween Pumpkin Patch to buy a Pumpkin and she got herself a couple of flowers to plant outside near the steps to the front door. Got her out to a basically empty place and kept her safe~!

It is the little things in life that are rewarding. :vino:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is Sweetwater Park, 20 minutes from our home. Georgia is a beautiful place.
How are the kids liking it?

Me, we got my tires taken care of today and managed to vote, as well. Off work today, so that's definitely making me smile. Doggie dog is banished to a cone right now, so she'll leave her paw alone. As pitiful as it seems to make her feel, she did have a good time playing in the yard, still. Gave us many laughs.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How are the kids liking it?

Me, we got my tires taken care of today and managed to vote, as well. Off work today, so that's definitely making me smile. Doggie dog is banished to a cone right now, so she'll leave her paw alone. As pitiful as it seems to make her feel, she did have a good time playing in the yard, still. Gave us many laughs.
Yes, they are. My youngest is overly concerned with poisonous snakes and seeing signs there about them didn't help. I'm hoping it teaches him to pay attention. ?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Snow Blower is ready!

Just walked to Rite Aid in a snowstorm....actual blowing snow is less fun eh?

This pic was like 3hrs ago, there is no sidewalk or road anymore now.

IMG_0903.JPG

I looked like a damn snowman by the time I got to the store..lol...
But, I got a 15-pack of Pub Beer and a bottle of Pinot Noir for the big sports weekend ahead.

GO HAWKS!!
default_evil_laugh.gif

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just walked to Rite Aid in a snowstorm....actual blowing snow is less fun eh?

This pic was like 3hrs ago, there is no sidewalk or road anymore now.

View attachment 171818

I looked like a damn snowman by the time I got to the store..lol...
But, I got a 15-pack of Pub Beer and a bottle of Pinot Noir for the big sports weekend ahead.

GO HAWKS!!
default_evil_laugh.gif
Just waiting for that shit to hit me. Snowed for 3 hours a few days ago here but never stuck.
Harley is put away in the corner of the garage and i put a new Modine heater in this summer so everything in the garage will be toasty this winter.
Nothing better than jumping into a warm vehicle on a freezing day!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watching college ball in a nice warm bedroom with a sleeping Milly and a cold beer.
You'll like the 5pm games, local teams for ya. eh?

Grok it: ESPN3 and teams I've never heard of..lol

Snap1203.jpg

More to come though:

Snap1204.jpg

Tulsa game should be fun though, and OFC there's is this thing called the World Series too...then Sat is NCAAF Mania and Sunday is SEAHAWKS DAY! ;)

EDIT: it's 4:20pm, that is all. :D

Last edited:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Watching college ball in a nice warm bedroom with a sleeping Milly and a cold beer.
You'll like the 5pm games, local teams for ya. eh?

Grok it: ESPN3 and teams I've never heard of..lol

View attachment 171821

More to come though:

View attachment 171820

Tulsa game should be fun though, and OFC there's is this thing called the World Series too...then Sat is NCAAF Mania and Sunday is SEAHAWKS DAY! ;)

EDIT: it's 4:20pm, that is all. :D
Steelers fan here. Waiting for the Titans / Steelers game Sunday

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Steelers fan here. Waiting for the Titans / Steelers game Sunday
Ah, my downstairs neighbor is a Steelers fan too.

I'm sorry...but there should only be one 6-0 team and it'll be my Seahawks. Screw the NFL "management".
We play our 'ol enemies the 4-2 Cardinals on Sunday. They are nice fried with a Carolina Reaper wing sauce. :devil:

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Much to be happy about here today...

freezer beef.jpg

god bless da moocow man.. got the split side and dats
212 pounds black angus beef.
packages with the red writing is a whole lot of piggy...
Just LOVE a FULL FREEZER! :)

so life is good ... tonight we eat.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spent morning doing errands with son, came home and made waffles with a new waffle maker and now it's pouring. The rain doesn't screw around in GA.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Waiting to see what does.

Eta: Me and wife chatting today doing laundry, doing a little grocery shopping, coming home made me happy. :)

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No Service Soon Light after doing a long drive and tying to complete a Drive Cycle. Never had a chance to check and see if the Evap Monitor is in a ready state so will find out tomorrow. Still Happy~!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I did. :) Gave myself permission to be happy a few minutes ago. Know that may sound cornball, finding it helps in my case.

All kinds of quandaries exist in my life presently. Instead of letting myself focus on the negative, looking at the positive. Then, I feel a profound and humbling gratitude. This lets me feel happy.

Doing so may seem a selfish act when there's all kinds of terrible stuff going on. Well, if you don't take care of yourself, you'll not be fit to care for others. That's where you need to give yourself permission.

VU Sponsors