Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
RIP Joey Ramone
After watching that Just made me play some U2...I Was never a fan of U2 Bono just rubs me up the wrong way...Only like a few.. That one being one of them due to it being for Joey Ramone...The other one is because I have a thigh high boot fetish:eek::D...And the one below "Kinky Boots" well just because I like it and Bono isn't singing:)

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One more before I go. I was at this concert in New York at the Beacon theatre in 2011. Incredible as it was. Here's a song with Joe B. and John Hiatt. John is pure Americano. He grew up illiterate and signed his first record deal with no written music; he had to play everything for the record exec's from memory. This song was probably one of my favorites: I Know a Place.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Cockney Reggae
vil-rappeur4.gif

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Here's a very pretty little cover of Beyond The Sea for you to play for your daughter, Ash -

Thank you! and I just played it to her:)...That's funny/weird...she's home today Sick :( and asked me this morning if I could put a Reef Tank in her bedroom...all of mine are in the living room and spare room :)...If I do it will just be Fish with no coral well maybe a few easy ones that don't need as much work like my others...I wouldn't mind even setting up a Sea horse tank for her:)...I can't keep sea horses In my tanks due to to much water flow and some of the fish I keep

Last edited:

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you! and I just played it to her:)...That's funny/weird...she's home today Sick :( and asked me this morning if I could put a Reef Tank in her bedroom...all of mine are in the living room and spare room :)...If I do it will just be Fish with no coral well maybe a few easy ones that don't need as much work like my others...I wouldn't mind even setting up a Sea horse tank for her:)...I can't keep sea horses In my tanks due to to much water flow and some of the fish I keep

I sure hope your girl feels better on the double! Lucky duck got herself a Cool Dad. A Seahorse tank?!? Lucky duck.

This really shocked me when they used this for a Sopranos Ending...Someone knows there music who did it
John Cooper Clarke - Evidently Chickentown

Oh, I'm a huge Sopranos fiend. Fantastic episode and great song! Hadn't heard it before, and I bought it as soon as the credits stopped rolling. I rewatched all the seasons when the AV Club had one of my favorite of their reviewers go through the series, writing an essay/leading a discussion about every single episode. If you're interested, they're still up (some are really great, some less so). Here's one about the episode that ended with the bracing, foreboding Evidently Chickentown - http://www.avclub.com/tvclub/the-sopranos-stage-5-88110.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors