Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not but it helps others who don't have the time to look it up...I know it's hard/PITA for some people to do while just using a phone and not a PC/Tablet....If someone just posts the song and artist from now on I will post that vid :)...This thread was meant to get your music that you like and playing out there for others to enjoy even though some might dislike it...A lot of music isn't everyones cuppa tea but that's not even the point here...it's to shear music you like and hopefully turn others on to some new shit that they may not of been open to before or never heard it :)...If no ones "Likes" it don't worry about it...I have tons here that no one has hit the "Like" button and to tell you the truth I don't care...But it would be nice if I turned one person onto something new and vica versa :)..ADD EDIT:...I do play every song posted here and give it a chance even if it is country:)

bobsyeruncle

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Angeles - Elliott Smith

Hi, @Adrienne.

Ndp5Vjk.jpg

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Primitive Man - Fruit Bats

Hi, @bobsyeruncle (favorite cave dweller, bob). Missed you, especially when listening to any of my new(ish) Jonathan Richman, Sandy Denny, or Davey Graham albums (or when Hamburger Lady provides the soundtrack to some nightmare or another).

e3feb977845ca0ab64d88944c9ad1c14.jpg

bobsyeruncle

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, @bobsyeruncle (favorite cave dweller, bob). Missed you, especially when listening to any of my new(ish) Jonathan Richman, Sandy Denny, or Davey Graham albums (or when Hamburger Lady provides the soundtrack to some nightmare or another).

Yeah, Throbbing Gristle's awesome. Curiously, I shared a short list for Halloween but all I got in response was crickets. :(

(Yeah, the White Noise one is a dupe.)

µ-Ziq: Wannabe

(YouTube)

Throbbing Gristle: Hamburger Lady

(YouTube)

Nurse With Wound: I've Plumbed This Whole Neighbourhood

(YouTube)

White Noise: The Visitation

(YouTube)

Tom Waits - Oily Night

(YouTube)

Celtic Frost: Danse Macabre

(YouTube)

Diamanda Galas: Wild Women With Steak Knives part 1

(YouTube)

Krzysztof Penderecki: Threnody To The Victims Of Hiroshima

(YouTube)

Murcof: Oort

(YouTube)

Projekt Misanthropia: Stalaggh

(YouTube)

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
108 minutes. Yeah, I added it up. You're telling me you've actually listened to each and every one of the 108 freaky, freaky minutes above, bob? I tried some of all of them (made it through Danse Macabre, took me back to Art History classes). Just to strengthen my constitution, think I'll try to slog through some more later.

Wrong About Bobby - Eels

bobsyeruncle

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, I didn't add it all up, but yes, I actually listened to everything. I actually whittled it down from a much longer list. Time flies when you're having fun, right? :)

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I didn't add it all up, but yes, I actually listened to everything. I actually whittled it down from a much longer list. Time flies when you're having fun, right? :)

Your avant garde horror stuff does have a certain appeal. Maybe I should mention that in my next shrink appointment...

Wanna hear my theme song?

X - Unbunny

(N0NE of their many excellent songs are on YouTube, dammit.)

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll apologize now if I have played this before or if I do with any song in the future...I forget what I have posted here and don't fancy going back checking:oops:

Adrienne

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
23 Minutes in Brussels - Luna

I wish this were 23 minutes long. Thanks for the welcome @No Ash More Cash. Gonna listen back in the thread some when I've got something other than phone speakers with which to do so.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The thread is "what song are you playing right now", right? You've been listening to some of the songs more than once, right? :)
Yeah I know...I just play some "play lists" more then some others :)...I'm sure like me you have so many songs but you have your fave "play lists" :)

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Playing the whole album but I love these two songs even though the whole album is great! ..The album came out when my mum passed This album always remind me of that time especially these two......I guess I'm a bit mellon collie today..Sorry for being a downer:(...Bloody weather isn't helping:mad:

Last edited:

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Some "Cosmic Rock" from Chile...Really like this Band!...I think when they made this album the avg age of the band members were 18...I could be wrong but I did read that somewhere some time ago
Föllakzoid -Trees

Last edited:

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The soothing sounds of Blind Guardian. Lots of talent on display here:

aren't they a metal band? or are there two Blind Guardians?

VU Sponsors