Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I absolutely love the intro to this song, and anything they do instrumentaly really. Just his voice. Just can't get into his voice. I have tried and tried but......
Yeah not the best voice I agree. However Johnny Rotten didn't have a good voice either. But I don't think I'd want to live on a world where the Sex Pistols didn't exist.

Take this little ditty below for example.

Now that is a great song.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah not the best voice I agree. However Johnny Rotten didn't have a good voice either. But I don't think I'd want to live on a world where the Sex Pistols didn't exist.

Take this little ditty below for example.

Now that is a great song.
Oh I totally agree. If fact always gravitate towards "not the best voice", just not that one for some odd reason.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yeah but the version with Tia Carrere is a bit more to my taste...Or lack thereof depending on which side of that coin you land.

I like Krokus version of Ballroom Blitz

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Forgive me for this... it just came up on it's own (I like Jewel from her early days) Dang girl... you are making me crazy (better stop right there... hey I'm 61 so what can I say?):

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
BTW, even though Stevie Nicks completely changed the band (and added so much with her vocals) please don't ever forget that Christine McVie was the original inspiration for the band and she was so talented and a big part of the success of the band.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
WTF nothing will play for me tonight here :(
No worries... don't know why it won't work (I'll find it somehow)
I just want to say you all are playing great stuff (I needed that... I mean I literally needed this... for my sanity)
peace out, vape on!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
All good stuff (too much to respond to all of them...Seether, Jimi, Sin'ead, Ram Jam, CCR) Thank you all... made my evening! Drunk talk... but in a good way. Peace out, vape on!

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was 10 years old when that song was played live... now I'm 61 years old (not sure what that means but I will leave you will that) carry on...

VU Sponsors