Become a Patron!

What Vendors Have the Most Reliable/Fastest Shipping to the East Coast?

In essence, I'm making this thread to gauge people's experience with various online retailers shipping to the eastern/northeastern states! My goal is to get a list of vendors that folks on the east coast have had the best experiences with in recent times, and also filter out the ones that we should avoid, for the time being at least.

For my personal experiences, I live in Pennsylvania, and I've gone nearly two months without so much as a tracking update on an Eightvape order, though it did thankfully get here eventually (after lots of emails). I'm currently still waiting for a coil order from Element Vape, with no tracking updates since the 3rd of last month (´-ω-`).
Needless to say, I'm a little fed up. So I'm making this thread, in the hopes of finding stores that are at least relatively tolerable in terms of shipment times and updates!

And so, my East Coast friends, I beseech thee! In your experience, what stores have had the fastest shipping in recent days? What stores should we avoid altogether? Please share!

Oh, and. Please forgive me if there's already a thread dedicated to something like this, or a better place for it! I'm new here (first post!), looked around for a bit, but couldn't find one. If there is a more fitting spot for this, please direct me to it!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
All the bans have stopped any of my ordering from US vendors, I am in NY. Pretty much the shipping of vape product bans have cut way back all my ordering, even from Chinese vendors.
I have had good experiences using 3F in China , my most recent ordering- if the item I want is in stock they ship within 24 hours with tracking- 2 of my orders were here in NY under 2 weeks, pretty fast for China and I placed my orders around Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I stocked up on all my supplies before the shipping bans hit .
I also use rebuildable RTAs,RDAs, and RDTAs, so I have no dependence on factory coil tanks.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
First I've heard of 3F! Definitely gonna give it a look.
Thanks for all the info so far, everyone!
Again there are no guarantees on getting anything- it can be confiscated thru Customs, or end up lost or stolen when handed off to USPS- I have a friend here on VU that ordered from 3F the same time I did and she never got her package- so frustrating. Put a tracer on it- her package was here in the US, and no one seems to know what happened to it. She did a charge back and got her money back, but still frustrating when it is gear that you really wanted.
I have been lucky ordering from 3F and a few others here have had good luck with 3F too.
The USPS, DHL and UPS shipping ban of vape gear and flavored eliquid ban here to NY has made things very difficult for vapers who depend on these products to keep from smoking cigarettes.
I have read horror stories of people having to use private shipping companies for gear they buy from US vendors, with all the added cost and taxes, bad tracking or super long wait times- just not worth ordering from any US vendor for me.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
theres vape stores in nyc that still sell flavored juice. bought some couple months ago. apparently they dont care about following the law. which i cant blame them since its unreasonable and tbh corrupt since we all know its just an excuse to get people smoking cigs again for the cig tax. which is also unreasonable.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
@SnapDragon NY
i personally use fasttech myself when i order from china.
Yes I have used Fasttech till early 2021- while sometimes slow delivery- I get all packages I have ordered from them. I have a cart ready to go over there now- lol
I have used Sourcemore and Vape Sourcing in the past for orders too- no problems with any of them either.
It is that 3F is my most recent experience using any vape vendor in almost a year an I was very happy with their service.
About local vape shops in NY- I haven't been in any for a long time- so expensive the last time I was in one.
I can see why they would still sell flavored eliquid- stupidest law ever, flavored ejuice law - oh that's right we are in NY boo!
I am still able to get juice from a few online vendors.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Possible advice, use discrete shipping. For instance I recently got a mod from @DogMan out of Australia. He labeled it as a battery tester. Have to chuckle as yes, it'll test my batteries while I vape with it. *grin* Find alternate wording to avoid obvious labels for postal shipping.

Also I know Fast Tech will send items to ship home with employees. They then ship from residential addresses which avoids the appearance of being shipped from a "vendor". Not sure if 3F does this as well but it may be likely.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors