Become a Patron!

What's your favorite RBA?

Hey VU,

What are you guys' favorite rebuildable atties, and why?

I don't own any RDTA's yet, so I can't call a favorite there, but I can in the other categories.

RDA: Psyclone Hadaly, hands down. Nothing else compares, IMO. This atty has the best taste of all the various atties I've tried. Doesn't matter if it's not built 100% correctly because it's actually hard to F this build up. I found flavor to be the best with the coil raised slightly above the airflow, so when looking thru the assembled device's airflow holes, you'll see only the bottom half of the coil.

RTA: I know I'm probably going to get hated on for this, but of all the RTAs I've tried, my favorite "flavor banger" has to be the Vapor Giant V6 S. This is a tall atty, but don't let the height fool you. Its flavor is comparable to the Hadaly or Citadel RDAs. The Hellvape destiny is another decent flavor RTA. The flavor is definitely good, but not comparable to the V6 S. Also, the Destinly is really finicky with builds, so if you're even a smidge off, the taste will be GREATLY diminished. On my V6 S, the flavor is great all around from round wire to fancy Clapton builds.

So those are my favorites. What are yours?? I'm really looking forward to hearing your replies!

P.S. I'm greatly interested if anyone has some newer atomizers to add to this favorites list. Is it just me, or has the vape industry slowed down a LOT in terms of new releases?

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well... what I call a RBA is a rebuildable that replaces a factory coil in an atty (tank) I have RDAs, RTAs and a RDTA (honestly, there is a lot of confusion about these terms) I have been lazy (and busy) so haven't been building as much as I should (but have been gathering wire, coils, cotton/rayon and tools) so hope to do much more building soon. Anyway... what I call RBAs I have three (for kanger subtank mini, vaporesso NRG and a gnome king... can't recall who makes that, it was given to me used) I have not built any of these. Thank you for reminding me to do this.
To answer your question... MY newest RTA (QP juggernaut MR) I also have a really nice RDA I need to build (can't pronounce it... Cthulhu Mjolnir) I would love to get a Oxva Arbiter 2 but can't find one.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Single coils: my favs are the Hadaly, Elder Dragon, and the DPRO mini.
Dual coils: my favs are the Kennedy 24 and the Armageddon Redemption.

Everything has slowed down vape wise thanks to governments everywhere. :mad:

Ehh... Somehow managed to hit reply midtype. Oh well

Single drippers
Pulse 22
Ammit MTL RDA
Recurve (first version)
Haku Venna

Dual drippers
Pulse 24
Goon 24 (careful, AFC can whistle LOUDLY)
Sherman 28mm

RTA/RDTA
Arbiter Solo
Aromamizer Supreme v2 + single and postless decks
Aromamizer Plus + postless deck
Zeus X Mesh
Aga-T2 (old genny, you don't want to try and build this)

Might add a few more once caffeine kicks in

RDA:
Asmodus C4

RDTA:
Haku Riviera Clone, the flavor is amazing just not $200 amazing.

RTA:
QP Gata

BORO RBA:
Odis Flow V2

I'm not obsessed with single coil builds, I promise.

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
I don't use RTA or RDTA anymore so i won't list any of them.

RDA wise i gotta go with the Nitrous RDA with the single coil top cap.

Single coils: my favs are the Hadaly, Elder Dragon, and the DPRO mini.
Dual coils: my favs are the Kennedy 24 and the Armageddon Redemption.

Everything has slowed down vape wise thanks to governments everywhere. :mad:
I absolutely love the hadaly and elder dragon. Haven't tried any of the Kennedy's yet.

Well... what I call a RBA is a rebuildable that replaces a factory coil in an atty (tank) I have RDAs, RTAs and a RDTA (honestly, there is a lot of confusion about these terms) I have been lazy (and busy) so haven't been building as much as I should (but have been gathering wire, coils, cotton/rayon and tools) so hope to do much more building soon. Anyway... what I call RBAs I have three (for kanger subtank mini, vaporesso NRG and a gnome king... can't recall who makes that, it was given to me used) I have not built any of these. Thank you for reminding me to do this.
To answer your question... MY newest RTA (QP juggernaut MR) I also have a really nice RDA I need to build (can't pronounce it... Cthulhu Mjolnir) I would love to get a Oxva Arbiter 2 but can't find one.
I took RBA for exactly what it means; rebuildable atomizer. I meant it as the general term for all thinks RDA/RTA/RDTA.

RBA was the catch-all term for rebuildable atomisers in the old days. It does retain the old definition in the brains of us older and wiser, its just that companies started using it to describe rebuildable stock coil replacements. Think schmok v8 baby RBA and whatever there is these days

FranknChill

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
That was recommended to me by quite a few people. Maybe I'll get one.

You should give it a try.
Not sure if you a single or dual coil user but you can use both setups with the Nitrous depending on what version you buy.
It's a bit complicated since they have quite a few different versions:

-Single coil version:
Comes in a tin can and you only get the single coil top cap.
This comes in the usual basic colors: Black,Gunmetal,SS,Matte Black,Matte Grey,Blue,Gold,Shiny SS.

-Single coil/Dual coil version:
Also comes in a tin can,you get the same contents as the Single coil version but you also get the dual coil top cap which allows you run a dual coil setup

-Limited Edition colors:

And again it also comes in a tin can and you only get the dual coil top,found a pic with all the different colors they have come up with:

tutto colors.JPG

Only one color missing from the top pic,that would be the Ghost Edition...sadly it is impossible to find and its the one i want the most hehe.

Keep in mind you can also get accessories in case you want to mix and match colors:

accesorize.JPG

These are like 4 euros and change and it includes the beauty ring and the airflow ring.
So yeah you kinda go a lot to choose from if you decide to get a color profile for your vaping setup.
Here i got 3 of mine so you can get an idea:

PULSE ROSTER.jpg

Another RDA that was pretty good considering what it cost is the Oumier Wasp Nano RDA Pro.

Less than 17 euros and that little RDA does pack a punch,just a little con which is the airflow ring.
To pull off the cap you need to remove the airflow ring,there really isn't anyplace to grab the top cap from so you can remove it without taking the airflow ring off.

I would consider that just a minor con,but all in all its a very good RDA,here is my review in case you want to see it:

Also heard good things about the Tauren Solo RDA V1.5 but when I'm about to order it online something always comes up so i end up spending the money elsewhere hehe,you know how it is...shit always comes up.

VU Sponsors