Become a Patron!

Whats Your Mechanical Collection Look Like?

manthe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love mechs too (tube mechs). I'm not sure why, to be honest. There's just something about them - a lot of them are like works of art in a way. I probably have over 30. I have a bunch of boxes too (both mech and regulated) - but I don't care about/covet them the same at all. I just see them as convenient tools. Anyhow - here are a few of my favorites...

ee91882b3b6619468c768891390e234e.jpg

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok, I will share, I LOVE MY MECHS. Now a days I dont feel so silly "showing off" since showing off mechs is more like a museum tour.

There was a time people would look at your mods and think, shit, damn, tons of money. Now most of us would be lucky to get 15.00 per device.

group%20shot_zpsre8urgad.jpg

origen-005_zpsz98imhrt.jpg

JM-ori-bronze-001_zpsck2otm71.jpg

semi-mech
Taifun-atty-skarabaus-006-BW-B_zpsvgh8qf72.jpg

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice collection. Have been meaning to ask you, how is the button on the MCR mods? Need to find a nice brushed SS mod to round out the collection.

Ok, I will share, I LOVE MY MECHS. Now a days I dont feel so silly "showing off" since showing off mechs is more like a museum tour.

There was a time people would look at your mods and think, shit, damn, tons of money. Now most of us would be lucky to get 15.00 per device.

semi-mech

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Love it, it is a fun little mod. That one was on the top of my want list and when I found here in the classifieds I couldn't type fast enough.

I ALMOST jumped on one in the classies recently. If the poster not been brand new with under 10 posts, that thang woulda been mine.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

semi-mech

I love the mods the Origens are sitting on is that a nanos.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love the mods the Origens are sitting on is that a nanos.

Thank you,
The pressed brass is a JM MODS with a GUS MODS switch and GUS brass top cap.
The grey one is also a JM MODS tube with GP PAPs 4 switch and PAPS v3 top.

GUS, JM, PAPS are compatible and makes for great combos.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I really can't say I love them -- but I value them as lifesavers in the event that the FDA makes regulated mods either extinct or too expensive for normal people to buy... I know that these will keep working long after electronics have gone to the bit bucket in the sky.

Fallen Angel (Electric Angel clone by EHPro)
fallenangel.jpg

Galileo, by SmokTech
galileo-2.jpg

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
big-brass-dodger-rda.jpg
Thank you,
The pressed brass is a JM MODS with a GUS MODS switch and GUS brass top cap.
The grey one is also a JM MODS tube with GP PAPs 4 switch and PAPS v3 top.

GUS, JM, PAPS are compatible and makes for great combos.
I think I hate you now....because now I have to buy a JM mod....and I have no money for it....how are the switches on them?

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
big-brass-dodger-rda.jpg

I think I hate you now....because now I have to buy a JM mod....and I have no money for it....how are the switches on them?

I got mine cheap, on sale somewhere, and the other used. I dont know if they even have any for sale on the actual site, they are all about the wooden reg mods now.

They might have some of the larger ones like the one in your photo.

The switch is not bad, but not great compared to the GP and GUS switches. It has a telescopic / 2 pc brass screw type post. If you like that media blasted look and simple device, you might like the MCR mods. Better switches and 510 pin.

I cant seem to find a decent shot of my Bronze silica MCR 101( 22mm). I could only find a photo of the 201 (20mm) bu they look the same and come in all sizes

MCR-002_zpsmxl2ding.jpg

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
10p34vm.jpg

Simple pair of 20mm's ;)

Cant stop looking at those 2, beautiful , I have the setup on the right but have been failing , but I have some things ordered and on the way.

I will be real proud of myself if I can get it to work. :) Thanks KKen.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was gone say once Ray gets in here he will put us all to shame lol.
I really dont have much mechs....I have a bunch of Regulated and mechs together...Im still waiting on some to come over the weekend through Wednesday

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vapocolypse pushed me over the edge. Was a grueling process full of stupidity over deeming regs - but she be mine now, lol.
I saw a All black Tirdaor in the Hardware subforum....I really want it but I already have a Castigador...but Ive wanted a Tirador for the longest time...

I have a bunch of junk clones that I wont bother posting, like the Snowman, Osium, Hollowpoint, broken Dimitri, Nookie, copies or clones of whats already shown...I dont use them and most are broke so I dont feel like digging for pics of them. Some of the mods shown are broken..like the HOG..:sad::cry::cry: I cant wait until my new boxes arrive!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I saw a All black Tirdaor in the Hardware subforum....I really want it but I already have a Castigador...but Ive wanted a Tirador for the longest time...

I have a bunch of junk clones that I wont bother posting, like the Snowman, Osium, Hollowpoint, broken Dimitri, copies or clones of whats already shown...I dont use them and most are broke so I dont feel like digging for pics of them. Some of the mods shown are broken..like the HOG..:sad::cry::cry: I cant wait until my new boxes arrive!

I almost went for the black Munequita - almost went crazy and bought both

black Munequita .jpg

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was looking for a HOG last night, not knowing much about the HOG was wondering if they still manufacture it?...from what I could find I came to the conclusion they don't.

I have a two REO's, two custom wood carved mechs from New Zealand and a TMod.

I'd like to get a few more Mechs. Although just about anyone can make a mech, just not as purty as what is already available.

Will keep an eye on the classies though.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I was looking for a HOG last night, not knowing much about the HOG was wondering if they still manufacture it?...from what I could find I came to the conclusion they don't.

I have a two REO's, two custom wood carved mechs from New Zealand and a TMod.

I'd like to get a few more Mechs. Although just about anyone can make a mech, just not as purty as what is already available.

Will keep an eye on the classies though.
No they only made a thousand and I would be careful who you buy from...I was told mine was Authentic and I paid a decent amount for it thinking it was real and after I killed it Gheed warned me that it was a fake....That kind of pissed me off a bit. Im looking into a Lipo Custom Box to replace it or a 252 Box Mods 6 18650 Box...You can buy a "Hydra" which is a HOG clone on Fast tech or Ebay for around $40-50 and as long as you build higher then .04 you should be fine using it...

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ben Kingsley was at his absolute best in this film, this movie is definitely among my top ten favorites.

Surprised someone other than me and few others I know saw it.

Funny story, after I saw that movie I was telling my ex about it and he said yeah , he and his uncle machined the parts for the equipment in the heist the movie was based on.

I also had some of those "characters" in my home.

Scary glad I was ignorant of those goings on.

Gheed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet! I was just wondering to myself last night why I dont see any Series Tubes. The length of it is probably a turn off, but still. Since getting a couple series mods, I just dont use any single battery mechs anymore.

I love my stacked tubes. I'm sure I'll picking onw or two more up in the next few months. I hardly ever leave the house without a tube. I'm always using one.

VU Sponsors