Become a Patron!

Where to buy diy ejuice supplies in Pakistan ?

Hi,

It has been over 8 months that I have stopped smoking completely and switched to vaping, Problem is that vape juices are very expensive here in my country and I was hoping if someone can hook me up with Ejuice DIY concentrates so I can make my own juices which i believe would be cheaper than the pre-made juices i've been vaping on..

Help needed.. Much Appreciated.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi,

It has been over 8 months that I have stopped smoking completely and switched to vaping, Problem is that vape juices are very expensive here in my country and I was hoping if someone can hook me up with Ejuice DIY concentrates so I can make my own juices which i believe would be cheaper than the pre-made juices i've been vaping on..

Welcome to new horizon and our community.
@Asif Majeed Could you please guide him if you found some info? Thanks

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU :wave:

Hi,

Bro, contact me by PM. (personal email removed by staff)

Last edited by a moderator:

jennyyili

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
If you are DIY lover and you want to buy UK imported Oneshot Concentrate Flavors so you can visit Vapehex, we proudly introduced Oneshot Concentrates first time in Pakistan and you can avail these flavor in very low rates:
http://vapehex.com/

More flavors are coming soon with wide range of cooling effects and seasonal fruity mixes. Keep visiting webiste or FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Vapehex/ for bundle offers and new oneshot concentrates list.

Hi Everyone
Thanks for helping me out after long research finally i met Asif @ (VapeLabPk) after having discussions on call several times he explained a great deal about DIY, gave me a few tips how to look for recipes etc which helped me alot.

so i finally met him and purchased about few fruity and dessert flavors but didn't updated the response or feedback because i wanted to try them out 1st it's been a week that i made the juices and i love it, the quality and customers service is outstanding product speak for itself. the flavors i purchased was jungle juice, grape candy, vanilla bean ice cream, strawberry ripe and blue lush by chef flavors. VapeLab helped me through the DiY process as well.

i wish Vapelabpk.com all the best. will give you feed back after a month of steep how flavors turn out. Thanks Everyone.. :)

www.vapehex.com believe in quality and will keep it forever. Though it´s not difficult to reveal hundreds of flavors to customers and put them in dilemma to choose from.

But its not VapeHex way of doing business. We choose from hundreds and only provide the best of the best to our customers.

Remember jewels are precious and it comes with great cost.

We assure each diy concentrate flavor bottle will keep the freshness of flavor with our 4 protected layers of seals.

We do wholesale as well for more queries please visit www.vapehex.com contact page.

I have recently started experimenting with DIY e-liquids, you can easily get PG & VG from multiple locations in Lahore, Pakistan:
PG/VG are cheap and good quality if you get the right ones from the below locations. The online stores in Pakistan are selling both these items way too more than what they actually cost.

1: Abkari Road, Lahore Pakistan
2: Papar mandi, Lahore Pakistan

The flavoring I have currently used are water soluble flavors (Mehtab essence this location is at the end of abkari road and anarkali) which i got under 100 rupees from the above mentioned location.

The e-juice is vapeble, but does not taste premium at all, one of the reasons for that is the flavoring i used is cheap.

I am looking into other flavoring option I can find, and i will keep posting here for what i find in Lahore.

lumberjackjimesser

Member For 1 Year
Hi,

Hello! I ship diy mixing supplies (nicotine, concentrates) globally. Search my name, Jim Esser on the diy or die mixing Facebook group. You'll see I'm the go to got mixing supplies

VU Sponsors