• Framed Staple Fused Clapton Coil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N80 Alpha Braid

• Hybrid Alpha Braid

• Total voters
Hello there,

I recently purchased a Drop RDA and Alien Clapton Coils from GV. I'm not new to vaping - doing it for 3 years - but new to RDA's (used normal tanks like the TFV4, TFV8 Baby Beast, Cigpet ECO 12, etc. before). One thing I didn't knew was that a dual coil setup has half the amount of Ohms of a single coil setup. And the fact that 0.08 is lower than my Reuleaux Gen 3 likes doesn't make it better ^^ It vapes good on one coil, but that wasn't my goal..

So time to buy new premade coils - but which ones? These are the ones I found:

- Staple Staggered Fused Clapton (SS316L)
- Caterpillar Track
- Juggernaut (SS316L)
- Framed Staple Fused Clapton Coil
- Fused Clapton
- N80 Alpha Braid
- Hybrid Alpha Braid

I'm mostly interested in a build for clouds, but there should be a fair amount of flavour too. Every coil I've seen promised the best this and the best that, but marketing is a thing of course. So which one of these above could be the right one for me?

Greetings,
Blackcr0wned

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I like good clouds with lots of flavor and all I use anymore are either fused claptons or rectangle wire coils except for tc. Like most others I make my own claptons, coils and ejuice.

NWOVaper

Member For 1 Year
Good choice with the Drop, I love mine!! I also bought medium dragon scale aliens which (after making another wrap on each) came out to .145 ohms. Great coils, easy setup BUT they come apart easily... lol

Welcome to VU!

Good choice with the Drop, I love mine!! I also bought medium dragon scale aliens which (after making another wrap on each) came out to .145 ohms. Great coils, easy setup BUT they come apart easily... lol

Welcome to VU!
Thank you for the answer!
Looks good to me, but sadly I live in Germany and the shipping cost is more than the coils itself (about 23).

Greetings,
Blackcr0wned

VU Sponsors