Become a Patron!

WHICH LIQUID TO USE FOR ASPIRE ODYSSEY?

Hi there I just bought an Aspire Odyssey Mini - "Aspire Triton Mini Tank, Pegasus Mini, 2500mAh 20/40A Battery, Coils 0.15 (NI200) 1.2 (Kanthal) 1.8 (Clapton)"

Can you tell me which liquids to use for this? I don't know which VG/PG ratio I should go for or even what mg. It would really be helpful if I just found a couple of brands to stick to and that would be it.

Any brand news or any info would be much appreciated. I'm worried of getting the wrong one and ruining it. Apparently the coils have small wicking holes so I need something not thick but I don't know what "thick" is!!

This is probably a dumb question but I am 100% new to vaping.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
50/50. Any flavor you like, just make sure you understand temp control on the Pegasus before using your tank, that coil is a temp control coil. The instructions with the Pegasus will help.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi there I just bought an Aspire Odyssey Mini - "Aspire Triton Mini Tank, Pegasus Mini, 2500mAh 20/40A Battery, Coils 0.15 (NI200) 1.2 (Kanthal) 1.8 (Clapton)"

Can you tell me which liquids to use for this? I don't know which VG/PG ratio I should go for or even what mg. It would really be helpful if I just found a couple of brands to stick to and that would be it.

Any brand news or any info would be much appreciated. I'm worried of getting the wrong one and ruining it. Apparently the coils have small wicking holes so I need something not thick but I don't know what "thick" is!!

This is probably a dumb question but I am 100% new to vaping.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!!!
For the .15 I would go no lower than 70vg
For the 1.2 and 1.8... 50/50 of higher pg

VU Sponsors