Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank You Morely that's kind of you!!

Well, I get told I'm that kind of guy a lot. Not really sure what any of them mean. I keep going on. Other people figure it sometime. Did you hear the one about the silverfish? Seems he goes along (((((((((((((((((( HUGING )))))))))))))) everybody he meets, turns out they funny critters, so happy because to them everybody what needs loving gets loving. :)

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, here is the mess that is my right foot...4 surgeries and still a mess...

0571a7210b1332ab4e6ef601f91aa6bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the cats anus

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of wins ... had one recent from a Vapor 4 Life contest. Got the prize juice and an extra bottle I think they do as per order. Prize juice was pick your own, Chicago Classic Smoke. It is real yummy, tobacco, chocolate, mint all blended exceptionally well. The 'freebie' I'm guessing, it was a Fruit Breeze. The menthol content does not seem to effect the poly carb tank on the RSST. It reminds me of Hawk Sauce but enough different to be different. Very nice.

Okay, enough Stepford for me. * wanders along to some out of the way place *

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of wins ... had one recent from a Vapor 4 Life contest. Got the prize juice and an extra bottle I think they do as per order. Prize juice was pick your own, Chicago Classic Smoke. It is real yummy, tobacco, chocolate, mint all blended exceptionally well. The 'freebie' I'm guessing, it was a Fruit Breeze. The menthol content does not seem to effect the poly carb tank on the RSST. It reminds me of Hawk Sauce but enough different to be different. Very nice.

Okay, enough Stepford for me. * wanders along to some out of the way place *
Wow, V4L is still in business? I dealt with them in 2010...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ouch!!! I hope they can get it straightened out for you!!! Mine puff up like balloons and hurt every day. You don't realize how restricting it is to have bad feet till you have them.
That's true. I have peripheral neuropathy and when it flares up, it just screams. Granted, I haven't had any surgeries or anything. Skullz, that looks so painful, I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Andria my friend I see you, lurking come on out and play

Don't really have much to say. My cold seems to be outta here, but that thing I mentioned with my ear? the stuffed-up eustachian tube, dizziness, etc... seems to have turned into a minor ear infection, which I've been treating by just gently swabbing my ear canal with alcohol -- because it itches! Seems to be healing now, since I've been leaving it alone other than the alcohol swabs; the pain is gradually easing. It was itching last week after all that with the cold, and I think I scratched the inside of the ear canal with my fingernail, or possibly irritated the eardrum. With the gentle alcohol swabbing, it should be mended in a day or two.

Andria

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't really have much to say. My cold seems to be outta here, but that thing I mentioned with my ear? the stuffed-up eustachian tube, dizziness, etc... seems to have turned into a minor ear infection, which I've been treating by just gently swabbing my ear canal with alcohol -- because it itches! Seems to be healing now, since I've been leaving it alone other than the alcohol swabs; the pain is gradually easing. It was itching last week after all that with the cold, and I think I scratched the inside of the ear canal with my fingernail, or possibly irritated the eardrum. With the gentle alcohol swabbing, it should be mended in a day or two.

Andria
I hope your ear gets better soon, that's another pain altogether. I used to get ear infections all the time, they can drive you crazy ( a short trip for me)I used a peroxide dampened Qtip followed with alcohol and it helped most of the time. Sometimes you really need to see a Dr though.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope your ear gets better soon, that's another pain altogether. I used to get ear infections all the time, they can drive you crazy ( a short trip for me)I used a peroxide dampened Qtip followed with alcohol and it helped most of the time. Sometimes you really need to see a Dr though.

Yeah when I was a kid, I had one of those UNGODLY double ear infections, and I swear, it hurt so bad, I thought I'd lose my mind. Since then, no ear pain has seemed all that bad. :D But when I get an irritation like this, I know better than to keep sticking my pinkie in my ear, it just makes it worse -- I use alcohol swabs VERY gently -- it allows me to "scratch" the itch without injuring myself further, and also helps heal it, by keeping it clean. But GENTLY & CAREFULLY is the only way to do it! Obviously seeing doctors is really not an option for me, unless I'm running a fever, or about to expire from pain (like the appendicitis!).

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors