Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night folks:):)
tumblr_nqtndw8se71spq83no1_400_zpsmryjpces.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hair cut: done.
Yard mowed:done.
Stump removal: pending
dinner: homemade pizza
Cudding with my favorite human:check
I say that's a good day
You're winning. That's a great day!
Or low potassium?
Does he stay hydrated in that time frame, too?
Good night folks:):)
tumblr_nqtndw8se71spq83no1_400_zpsmryjpces.gif
:blowkiss: We need a hug emoticon too.

It is said, If you speak someone's name that has passed, there not really gone.
Mom, Dad, Shelby, Granny and Papaw, another Shelby. Please come home and hang out with me.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A friend of mine had the same problem only with a tail light and it was the ground wire.
Ground checks out. You know its weird when a yamaha tech and a ford tech are scratching their heads on an issue. But im betting its the switch. Bikes 37 years old its gunna have problems

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got home stereo, well really Amps with a stereo receiver attached. Got 12,500 watts. You don't need to have a ticket for a concert here. Put it up on monitor what ever. Music is in the top 5 of what makes me tick. :shades:
Holy crap. And i thoufht my 500w kicker right behind my driver seat kicks. One day, i will ride down to texas just to hear that system.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
O
It's here. Houston is where I live. Learn to ride & do it.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
Once The bikes road worthy, it wont take me more then a half hour to get comfy on the controls. I was playing with the controls a lil today. And im not unfimiliar with how to work a clutch (ponys got 3 pedals) its just gunna be aplying that to the bike. Hell, i already know where this bikes netrual is...

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Not sure ill ever be able to put foaard controls on the thing, but ill probably rig something for highway bars. And the seat rises up for the passenger, im probably gunna try to do a flat all the way back seat so i can sit a lil further back. Its not uncomfy, but it could be more comfy

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
O

Once The bikes road worthy, it wont take me more then a half hour to get comfy on the controls. I was playing with the controls a lil today. And im not unfimiliar with how to work a clutch (ponys got 3 pedals) its just gunna be aplying that to the bike. Hell, i already know where this bikes netrual is...
My car has a flag that says Funeral. You need a special wrench to make it appear. The cloth is rotten tho.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My car has a flag that says Funeral. You need a special wrench to make it appear. The cloth is rotten tho.

Theres another reason im gunna just spend alot of my time on less travled roads other then ill only be on permit for a while.... im just saying ill be able to get the thing down the road easily enough.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All I have is my cute little oontz angle speaker. It connects to my phone, actually sounds really good even at full volume. Shocking for a cell phone and little Bluetooth speaker
All of my music playing is via my MacBook/Spotify. The speakers I use are Klipsch ProMedia II. When not using those, I have my Sennheiser earbuds in.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Theres another reason im gunna just spend alot of my time on less travled roads other then ill only be on permit for a while.... im just saying ill be able to get the thing down the road easily enough.
Wether im still on the thing at the end of the road is another matter :cool:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, I just submitted a name change request. It will be "MKPM" in order to make things consistent between here, FetLife Forum, and reddit.
Hence why my names been boattlebot for 12 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors