Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Whiskey I don't give up easy
tumblr_nmb646XxQf1s4e9y0o1_1280_zps1tufcgdc.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you seen some of the shit our cooks tried to send out you wouldn't ever ask that again

Two different times today our head cook sent out raw chicken because he was "to busy to worry"

Why the flying samfuckstainofgod does he still have a job

sent from a dumb operated smart phone
Mattie is doing her first brunch at her new job. SUPER HIGH volume.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been watching the special that Tyger posted in the health section " the truth about cancer" and it has really opened my eyes to a lot and has given me new hope. For anyone interested I recommend it 1000%!!!!!!!! I need to PM Tyger a personal special thank you for posting it.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, so i missinturpited the text. Bikes still not road worthy but its close. Gotta rebuild the rear master cylinder, figure out how to make the headlight work still and put the exhuast on. So not to much left. Once that happens shes good to go.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, so i missinturpited the text. Bikes still not road worthy but its close. Gotta rebuild the rear master cylinder, figure out how to make the headlight work still and put the exhuast on. So not to much left. Once that happens shes good to go.
So you got the parts home. I was like the Dog that caught the car. I knew what is was, but had not a clue what to do with it. :shades: Cool.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So you got the parts home. I was like the Dog that caught the car. I knew what is was, but had not a clue what to do with it. :shades: Cool.
The only thing im scratching my head with is the headlight. I got power where i need it but still dont work.... if worst comes to worst ill just rig it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors