Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giphy.gif
totally me right now

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can remember My Friend was the head chef of Omni in C.C. Texas. I cried almost at the food I would get sitting in the back room @ the Hotel. He's dead so fuck you Omni. A Chef is an awesome thing. :) His name was Mit Jones. A fine person. It is said, If you speak someone's name that has passed, there not really gone. Hears to You Mit! You would have fit in here just fine. :shades:

Last edited:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I can remember My Friend was the head chef of Omni in C.C. Texas. I cried almost at the food I would get sitting in the back room @ the Hotel. He's dead so fuck you Omni. A Chef is an awesome thing. :) His name was Mit Jones. A fine person. It is said, If you speak someone's name that has passed, there not really gone. Hears to You Mit! You would have fit in here just fine. :shades:
This is true. At current count...the Chefs in my life are....me, Mattie, my daughter.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everybody.
Hey Jimi, good to see you in good spirits.
I would like to thank all our resident foodie enablers, as earlier this week I did @Saddletramp1200 's Carne guisada, and tonight took a stab at @BigNasty 's cacio e pepe, but added roasted grape tomatoes to cut through the richness a bit, with 1/8" sliced pork tenderlion medallions. Awesome on both!
Back has subsided finally, so done with co-pays and such. Races were good this weekend.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hair cut: done.
Yard mowed:done.
Stump removal: pending
dinner: homemade pizza
Cudding with my favorite human:check

I say that's a good day

sent from a dumb operated smart phone
You sound like DH, he doesn't stop when he gets going with chores...LOL, last night after doing them he had spasms in both legs, I thought I was going to have to call 911

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Evening everybody.
Hey Jimi, good to see you in good spirits.
I would like to thank all our resident foodie enablers, as earlier this week I did @Saddletramp1200 's Carne guisada, and tonight took a stab at @BigNasty 's cacio e pepe, but added roasted grape tomatoes to cut through the richness a bit, with 1/8" sliced pork tenderlion medallions. Awesome on both!
Back has subsided finally, so done with co-pays and such. Races were good this weekend.
ummmmmm yum, love the banner BTW:)

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You sound like DH, he doesn't stop when he gets going with chores...LOL, last night after doing them he had spasms in both legs, I thought I was going to have to call 911
My legs hurt really bad when i stop moving or sit down so i just go go go untill bedtime lol

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your a chef, I know you need to go to a doctor. lcl & other crap is out of control. A Pill will save your ass. Mit looked grey when he was in my shop the last time. He stroked out the next day.
I'll have to go deal with them idiots that run the local hospital and see what they tell me. Hopefully it's something simple to take care of.
I'm otherwise healthy, even being ~30lbs overweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors