Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like an awesome day! A word of caution though, please be very careful giving dogs rawhides. I learned that lesson the hard way. I used to feed them to my rescue Rottie until he became very sick with a distended stomach. Apparently, when consumed and mixed with water in the stomach, they will expand and this caused a blockage in my Rottie. 2 months and $1500 later he was as good as new...but I almost lost him. Never again
Good point, but I make sure I only give them Pressed Rawhide Bone Chew Treats, their saliva can't break them down and they last a long time, even my two Bull Mastiffs can't destroy them.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Didn't save me any?
If you seen some of the shit our cooks tried to send out you wouldn't ever ask that again

Two different times today our head cook sent out raw chicken because he was "to busy to worry"

Why the flying samfuckstainofgod does he still have a job

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have been the cheapest for EVERYTHING I have needed to order online. Free shipping on orders over $49 ....even on the dog food. And it usually comes next day or second day at the most. Love chewy
Yea I was just checking out their selection of Blue Buffalo. See a salmon recipe that I am going to order, think my dogs will love it.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea I was just checking out their selection of Blue Buffalo. See a salmon recipe that I am going to order, think my dogs will love it.
They have really good customer service too! Live people when you call. One time my order got delayed and it took 5 days for them to deliver it FedEx 50 miles. I was pissed. They refunded my ENTIRE order...6 bags of dog food, over $250 and I got to keep all the food. They are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors