Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
aefdc0a3949004ef7897a981b4e4cd7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It's working out. The Rottweilers and Skully stay in the girl cave downstairs or they go outside in the fence. Their bulldog stays in the living room or is in the front yard on the dog run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning everybody!
Coffee's on and tanks are full..got two weeks to see if I want to keep this phone but so far it's fitting the bill just fine..kinda big at 5.4" but not bad...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I know what you mean about the big phone...my phone is 5.5" and I have small hands. I have to loop my pinky finger around the corner when I text or I drop the damn thing lol

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Sleepy head? lol
Woke up at 5:30A..Its only 6:25A out here on a $unday morning...no need to get up too early, lol
BTW, what phone you got with that big screen?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Naturally I assume everyone is EST like me lol sorry!
I have the iPhone 6s Plus 128gb I think it's 5.5" let me look it up....

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just watched a video about a 14 yr old that was at a mall in Brooklyn. He and his friends were at a kiosk (sounded like he is trying to say that it wasn't his intention to try an e-cig from the kiosk ).....and he says that the guy @ the kiosk handed him an e-cig, and it blew up in his hand/face. Lawsuit headed to the mall and the kiosk (company), for giving an e-cig to a minor. Seems like there is more to this story.....that's NOT being said. My guess......The kid and his friends were looking to buy something to make big clouds......and the guy at the kiosk had a battery in the mod....that SHOULDN'T have been in there.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one and only...lol

The hubs as the "man flu" :rolleyes: so that has been keeping my pretty busy. His son and his partner is here this weekend with their nasty bulldog so we have been playing hide our dogs all weekend :cuss2: Other than that things are going well....how about you?
Well this weekend I am not working at all, plan on taking my dogs on a couple of miles walk, it gets them familiar with the area if they get off my land so they can find their way back, plus they love walks.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The one and only...lol

The hubs as the "man flu" :rolleyes: so that has been keeping my pretty busy. His son and his partner is here this weekend with their nasty bulldog so we have been playing hide our dogs all weekend :cuss2: Other than that things are going well....how about you?
I am so so sorry. Man flu is a terrible terrible thing, you have my sympathy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors