Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BgrmVapr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't wear soft body armor.
Rated for a 44 mag @ point blank. Took one 9mm from 25 yards
Was the armor against something dense?
If you just hung it, or laid it against some plywood it's not effective. The basic function of bulletproof material is the absorption of energy hung out or flat against non-dense material the round will rip through. It's also why armor is worn tight.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was the armor against something dense?
If you just hung it, or laid it against some plywood it's not effective. The basic function of bulletproof material is the absorption of energy hung out or flat against non-dense material the round will rip through. It's also why armor is worn tight.
Hi Bgrm hows it going on your side of the planet

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would totally nap to law and order too. It's like watching golf, it's almost like they want you to sleep through it
:sad: It's my favorite show ever! ... ok, yeah I've napped to it many times, but it's also one that keeps me up watching. Such a great show.

Now, nap shows. How It's Made is simply unbeatable, the Planet Earth series is great, and lets not forget Bob Ross.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:sad: It's my favorite show ever! ... ok, yeah I've napped to it many times, but it's also one that keeps me up watching. Such a great show.

Now, nap shows. How It's Made is simply unbeatable, the Planet Earth series is great, and lets not forget Bob Ross.
Bob Ross though

"We've made a mistake. Let's make them birds now. Weeee look at the birds. Happy little birds" you can't tell me he wasn't on anything I'll never believe it

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Speaking of something to watch, I need a new tv show or movie, I've run dry!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bob Ross though

"We've made a mistake. Let's make them birds now. Weeee look at the birds. Happy little birds" you can't tell me he wasn't on anything I'll never believe it
Guy was in the military (air force drill sergeant or something I believe) and when he left he swore he'd never yell again, or so I've heard. Though lets be honest, yeah he was probably doing something with those happy little trees.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How do you run out with Netflix? I've got a mental list a mile long
... I've literally watched every kung fu movie on there, most of the action ones, and lots of the rest. I put on shows/movies while I go about my business at home, so I kind of tear through them, amazing how easy it is to keep up with a story even missing bunches of them, the good stuff I rewatch.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
... I've literally watched every kung fu movie on there, most of the action ones, and lots of the rest. I put on shows/movies while I go about my business at home, so I kind of tear through them, amazing how easy it is to keep up with a story even missing bunches of them, the good stuff I rewatch.
Hmmm I guess I don't keep up with most of the action ones. Sherlock and Merlin both kept my attention through whole seasons. Once upon a time was actually really good at sucking me in (those bastards).. Orange is the new black is getting good.. Grace and Frankie was funny but probably not your thing..

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm I guess I don't keep up with most of the action ones. Sherlock and Merlin both kept my attention through whole seasons. Once upon a time was actually really good at sucking me in (those bastards).. Orange is the new black is getting good.. Grace and Frankie was funny but probably not your thing..
Yeah I don't do drama because it just makes me mad because people are stupid (I'm not excluding myself from that, just easy to see from a 3rd party perspective).

Have a good night.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would totally nap to law and order too. It's like watching golf, it's almost like they want you to sleep through it

Despite Scottish in my blood, never understood golf. 1. Whack ball with stick. 2. Chase ball. 3. Whack ball again unless you happen to get into the hole. 4. Get ball into hole, return to #1 and continue until you put ball into 18 holes.

Screw that, I'll pocket the ball 18 times, I never count the strokes it takes me either so there's no handicap.

Uh huh, night night.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Bob Ross though

Actually... (he might be) but the reason he talks like he does is because he used to be a drill instructor and had to yell all the time. He hated it, so he always vowed to talk softly afterwards. I love Bob. Sucks that he died. :(

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Jimi :wave: Hope you are feeling better!

I'm feeling good this morning (really gotta start going to bed before dawn :p)

I'm supposed to be getting a new shiny soon. Mvp3 pro or cool fire iv plus? Which is cheaper for the whole kit with tank? I'm gonna give subohm a try so any fed back is appreciated. Should I make a thread about it and if so where should I post one?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Jimi :wave: Hope you are feeling better!

I'm feeling good this morning (really gotta start going to bed before dawn :p)

I'm supposed to be getting a new shiny soon. Mvp3 pro or cool fire iv plus? Which is cheaper for the whole kit with tank? I'm gonna give subohm a try so any fed back is appreciated. Should I make a thread about it and if so where should I post one?
Morning? shit, I should probably sleep... HAHAHAHA NO! :sneaka:

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
:bliss::bliss: This is me at night... :xD::xD: And fiance no helpie! He has insomnia and I can't sleep while he is awake (unless Im sick or in desperate need of a nap). :gaah:
I took a nice nap... umm, yesterday? so I'm feeling good. But, yeah insomnia would be fitting usually, have to take certain measures to go to sleep on time which I totally flake on during the weekends.

View attachment 47809

For the coffee fiends out there!
Love everything about coffee except drinking it! smells awesome, great additional flavor, but when it comes to just coffee, naw. Now those coffee flavored milk drinks are quite tasty, but lets not lie and call them coffee :p

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I took a nice nap... umm, yesterday? so I'm feeling good. But, yeah insomnia would be fitting usually, have to take certain measures to go to sleep on time which I totally flake on during the weekends.

Love everything about coffee except drinking it! smells awesome, great additional flavor, but when it comes to just coffee, naw. Now those coffee flavored milk drinks are quite tasty, but lets not lie and call them coffee :p
I LOVE monster coffee, kona and salted caramel are my FAVORITES! Yum They don't even tastte like coffee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors