Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
OK after an awesome weather day, for paddling the girls down the river.. mom went out on her team's boat that was understaffed for a change.
She is helping out the high school team from across town, she had a blast and has been in touch with them about being a fill in for more paddle time on mon. and wens. nights.

Damn near got brained with a dropped paddle, the gal who dropped it is SMOKING hot and nice as all can be.
Met a few pooches while having my coffee on the benches while I vaped. Friendly little buggers.

I should grab pics of the typical sat. mornings.

Got a creeper motherfucker that was eye fucking me and trying to size me up for a theft and or assault.
Amazing what a promise of reactionary violence will do too squash that shit right then and there.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And I am done for the day, have a great night folks!
tumblr_miael4t9bZ1rdkckyo1_500_zpsc51aobwl.jpg

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
9mm is designed to penetrate is why.
And soft only is just fucking lazy and retarded you hard plate behind the spall pad.
I don't disagree. Had a buddy tell me "I'll save weight with soft plates" told him I would hit him once with the 9mm and he's done lol. He didn't believe me. That picture was mostly for him

sent from a dumb operated smart phone

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't disagree. Had a buddy tell me "I'll save weight with soft plates" told him I would hit him once with the 9mm and he's done lol. He didn't believe me. That picture was mostly for him

If you are that concerned with heat and weight then you are in the wrong line of work.
Unless it Dragon skin or that safariland ultra light LEO vest they are going to be heavy, hot and like condoms... better to have and not need than not have and be leaking out.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are that concerned with heat and weight then you are in the wrong line of work.
Unless it Dragon skin or that safariland ultra light LEO vest they are going to be heavy, hot and like condoms... better to have and not need than not have and be leaking out.
I want some Dragon skin but I'll just have to trust my 1/2" ar-500 plates to handle shtf around here
I'm no leo so I don't get fancy fancy lol
I only wear my carrier when I'm out in the country woods walking. Good training and helps keep me "fit"
ps. I'm not fit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors