Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Windows 10 is a bigger abortion than Windows 95 was and XP will still run. Concerned about updates then do the POS Hack of the registry for support until 2017.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After moving 1,240 pounds of topsoil and putting on the plumbers hat did the Uber driver Car Service gig picking the GF up at JFK. It is it presumptuous to say glad to be home?
Just another reason For the motorcycle. "Oh, sorry i dont have a spare helmet." What about the car? "Oh shes broken" revs and rides off.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening all...watching the Hateful 8 tonight..saw it in the theater but we bought the blu Ray....the scene where they smash the guitar is painful for me to watch....Kurt Russell accidentally destroyed an 1870's Martin. Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have repaired tailpieces on one of a kind irreplaceable instruments that there was no replacements for. Still retained full functionality of the pieces. I will look into that link later............

:ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice::ejuice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors