Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bacon and sausage all day long I'm sure lol

sent from a dumb operated smart phone
It's mainly eggs, god damn are they amazing! I'm going to get tarred and feathered for this, but bacon is overrated, give me eggs and hashbrowns or home fries and I'm a happy man, Cornbeaf Hash and ohh, I'll do anything you want... anything!

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's mainly eggs, god damn are they amazing! I'm going to get tarred and feathered for this, but bacon is overrated, give me eggs and hashbrowns or home fries and I'm a happy man, Cornbeaf Hash and ohh, I'll do anything you want... anything!
My manager made me over medium eggs for much yesterday I ain't much for eggs but my God can she cook some eggs

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I love bacon, but prefer sausage over it for breakfast, now a good bacon cheeseburger, that's what I'm talking about!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love bacon, but prefer sausage over it for breakfast, now a good bacon cheeseburger, that's what I'm talking about!
I still need to try SLater's 50/50, they make a 50/50 bacon/hamburger, one of those "well I have to try it before I die even if it kills me" kind of things.

My manager made me over medium eggs for much yesterday I ain't much for eggs but my God can she cook some eggs

MMM sounds good, honestly I haven't had many bad egg dishes, most of those I have were ones' I cooked myself (what can I say I'm not a great cook!)

As a side note, I don't know if I'm just freaking this spider on my wall out or if I'm getting it high but it was sitting there for half an hour, so I started blowing my vape at it, and it started just crawling around like a madman. I don't like killing them (if they're here it means they're feeding on other insects likely more annoying) but this is entertaining.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
recent surprises for me have been daredevil and jessica jones.
Watched them both and loved them. Reading some reviews from people I couldn't disagree more though, I've seen people praising Kingpin's performance which I thought was shit (seemed like an autistic manchild to me) and criticizing the performance of Daredevil which I thought was very well done.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I still need to try SLater's 50/50, they make a 50/50 bacon/hamburger, one of those "well I have to try it before I die even if it kills me" kind of things.

MMM sounds good, honestly I haven't had many bad egg dishes, most of those I have were ones' I cooked myself (what can I say I'm not a great cook!)

As a side note, I don't know if I'm just freaking this spider on my wall out or if I'm getting it high but it was sitting there for half an hour, so I started blowing my vape at it, and it started just crawling around like a madman. I don't like killing them (if they're here it means they're feeding on other insects likely more annoying) but this is entertaining.
Never heard of Slaters. When I want to do a big bacon cheeseburger I just get a Monster Burger from Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I was doing that the other night when I was taking a bath... Little fucker was creeping down toward the water so I blew my vape at him. He was all like "I'm going up already jeez!" Lol

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never heard of Slaters. When I want to do a big bacon cheeseburger I just get a Monster Burger from Hardee's/Carl's Jr.
Always been a fan of their Western Bacon Cheesburger. Slater's might be a west coast or even Cali thing, but there are a few of them around here. I just haven't gone for, well no reason, they'll put whatever topping on too, apparently it's popular to get it with peanut butter, after hearing that I tried it on some burgers I made, it's not bad, not necessarily something I love but I can see why some people enjoy it.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was doing that the other night when I was taking a bath... Little fucker was creeping down toward the water so I blew my vape at him. He was all like "I'm going up already jeez!" Lol
Years ago, I had a bunch of buddies who worked at a coffee shop, the area was known to have black widows, we caught one in a cup and my brother being the smoker he was decided to throw a straw in and hotbox that little bastard, initial response was crazy activity followed by a paralysis. Entertaining and informative. The spiders I see in my house are generally Daddy Long Legs but this was something else, but I haven't seen anything specifically scary here, so I'm not too worried, like I said, I'm glad they're around because if they're here that means their eating annoying flies and what not. My rule is, bed is off limits (they die), and keep to your own space (not many have broken that rule, though I did have a daddy long leg drop down a few mm from my face the other day which was a bit weird).

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watched them both and loved them. Reading some reviews from people I couldn't disagree more though, I've seen people praising Kingpin's performance which I thought was shit (seemed like an autistic manchild to me) and criticizing the performance of Daredevil which I thought was very well done.
agreed. i was really surprised with kingpin too, but he wasnt 'kingpin' yet. at teh end of the last season he became kingpin, and im really hoping that he is true to form in season three. i also really hope punisher gets his own show.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Years ago, I had a bunch of buddies who worked at a coffee shop, the area was known to have black widows, we caught one in a cup and my brother being the smoker he was decided to throw a straw in and hotbox that little bastard, initial response was crazy activity followed by a paralysis. Entertaining and informative. The spiders I see in my house are generally Daddy Long Legs but this was something else, but I haven't seen anything specifically scary here, so I'm not too worried, like I said, I'm glad they're around because if they're here that means their eating annoying flies and what not. My rule is, bed is off limits (they die), and keep to your own space (not many have broken that rule, though I did have a daddy long leg drop down a few mm from my face the other day which was a bit weird).

Yeah I'm not scared unless its the widow or a brown recluse. The daddy long legs was the one trying to drown itself... Nope not on my watch. ;)

I have two 'pet' spiders. I have no idea what they are but they have a super sticky thick web (I assume some sort of trap door type species) but they live a foot apart from each other and I named them Francisco and Franchesca. They are welcome as long as they don't move to the other side of the room over the bed. Nope! They've lived there for about 2 years so I guess I'm safe. They freak me out but I kind of am attached at the same time. I had a third one named Fonzie but I think he got eaten by Franchesca. :(

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
agreed. i was really surprised with kingpin too, but he wasnt 'kingpin' yet. at teh end of the last season he became kingpin, and im really hoping that he is true to form in season three. i also really hope Punisher gets his own show.
YES, the Punisher is perfectly played, crazy how well the last two Punishers have been, the last movie was great and his representation in the show was amazing. Apparently the guy in the show walked into a comic shop when he got the role to do some research. Grabbed every Punisher comic he could find. Went to the register and the guy was like "I know who you are." "ok, you want this, this, fuck this, this, this, this, fuck this, fuck that, fuck that, and this"... there is some unsung hero out there that set him out on the right path!

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I'm not scared unless its the widow or a brown recluse. The daddy long legs was the one trying to drown itself... Nope not on my watch. ;)

I have two 'pet' spiders. I have no idea what they are but they have a super sticky thick web (I assume some sort of trap door type species) but they live a foot apart from each other and I named them Francisco and Franchesca. They are welcome as long as they don't move to the other side of the room over the bed. Nope! They've lived there for about 2 years so I guess I'm safe. They freak me out but I kind of am attached at the same time. I had a third one named Fonzie but I think he got eaten by Franchesca. :(
YUP! I have a few in my bathroom that while I don't name (I SHOULD!) they've been hanging out quite a while, big mother truckers. I used to be a little finicky about spiders, not arachnophobia but just a normal freaked out (to be fair the last two places I lived it was either black widows or wolf spiders, typically including an assload of baby spiders on their back). After living here, naw, I've had them drop on my legs under my desk and no big deal I shake them off. The things I've had happen in this house would be best described as a typical "gross" but honestly I don't mind and every time something happens (like a rat jumping onto my foot) I just think about how my aunt would react and I laugh my ass off.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Caught up....LOL, Morning everyone!!!
tumblr_nvtrdrHTXI1sotpapo1_1280_zpsi23ovooj.jpg

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had a scorpion almost land on my head.... In bed no less!! :eek: The mice? They don't bother me. I had one eating a dog food pellet under my desktop tower... I kept hearing it munch on something but couldn't find him anywhere. I, then, looked under the tower, there he is looking at me while eating a dog food nugget. I laughed my ass off and watched him use the wires to navigate his way to the floor (none of which were chewed up! yay) I was amused and pissed at the same time as this is a newly rebuilt system and I didn't want my new part a chewed to shit by mighty mouse. But My stuff was a-ok. Fixed it to where he couldn't get back up here and all's well.:p

:mouse:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We need more tea drinkers in the world because it's hard to find such good images of Tea!

And morning to your morning folks, I'm still considering this night! It's dark outside and I haven't slept!
It's getting to be daylight here, but I'm with you about it being night since I haven't slept yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors