Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi Vapin!
hug_emoticon_by_smiekie.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've got a V4 it leaks like a window screen on a submarine.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
Gonna make your day just now. The bottom most o-ring on the V4 is part of the juice flow portion of the atty. On the authentic, this ring is square'ish....Tobecco and EhPro both use round thin ones. Here is the problem...they are TOO thin. The fix is simple.....remove this o-ring carefully, and apply about 3-4 wraps of flat tooth floss in your favourite flavour, then replace the o-ring....leak is fixed.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gonna make your day just now. The bottom most o-ring on the V4 is part of the juice flow portion of the atty. On the authentic, this ring is square'ish....Tobecco and EhPro both use round thin ones. Here is the problem...they are TOO thin. The fix is simple.....remove this o-ring carefully, and apply about 3-4 wraps of flat tooth floss in your favourite flavour, then replace the o-ring....leak is fixed.
Oh Hell ya! I have every one produced. From the small to huge. Love them all. I don't have floss but can get some. My teeth arnt stock.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh Hell ya! I have every one produced. From the small to huge. Love them all. I don't have floss but can get some. My teeth arnt stock.

Keepeth me posted! I want to experience your elation....and other's might have held on on getting one because of this problem....it is WIDELY reported.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Idk about anyone else, but my tapatalk is all messed up. I am not getting notifications or messages. Anyone else having that issue?

#TeamJimi
Sent from a pay phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors