Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I went to a Vape store because I wanted too. Saw a Kid, 16 maybe 17 had a box Mod with a pack of AA batteries in a sled. He had cut the protection circuit out of the board. Had Velcro all over it. A big Daddy 510 on it. These are Wonderful! I own several. He was using a box made for 40 watts, making 90 watts. I didn't say shit. Just left. Places like this are where the Media are getting their fuckin' ammo. :mad:

e-cig_p3102040.jpg

Should have this on your phone.
"hey future fuckface... your dumb shit will lead you to look like this fuckface!"

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I changed a Fellows day. You don't want to do that with hot grease. Trying to get a Cigarette lit on a "Turkey Fryer" Mili seconds later The Dudes Kid hits the thing with his Big Wheel. 350 degree don't like skin. He may need to go to church. :cool:
All the Oil missed everyone. :shades:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I changed a Fellows day. You don't want to do that with hot grease. Trying to get a Cigarette lit on a "Turkey Fryer" Mili seconds later The Dudes Kid hits the thing with his Big Wheel. 350 degree don't like skin. He may need to go to church. :cool:
If he wants to meet Jesus then all he has to do is go to home depot parking lot or jail.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm home finally. As it seems lol. I'll only be here for 11 hours because I gotta go in early and open the store myself. Also have to pay to cash my paycheck because the owner didn't give them to us yesterday like he was supposed to. Damn piece of shit lol.

But that monster check will turn into my vape/reloading budget (after adulting)

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors