Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm back......almost 90 out there
happy-puppy-smiley-emoticon-1_zpsnibfgfs3.gif

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
213 watts. Its beyond my ability to reason why these Mods are getting so powerful. I have the 6 coil Turbo Artic & @ 60 watts it pops & spits like crazy. If there is a Atomizer that will take 200 watts, I don't know about it. :wait:
It's not unlike owning (leasing) a car that does 0-60 @ 4.3 sec / top speed of 185mph. Don't have the berries to realise that speed, but it is nice to know I can.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
213 watts. Its beyond my ability to reason why these Mods are getting so powerful. I have the 6 coil Turbo Artic & @ 60 watts it pops & spits like crazy. If there is a Atomizer that will take 200 watts, I don't know about it. :wait:
Once upon a time, I had a God Box (for about a week), and ran an 11 wrap coil at full power with no crisis other than it was a VERY HOT vape. That box would do 180w.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to a Vape store because I wanted too. Saw a Kid, 16 maybe 17 had a box Mod with a pack of AA batteries in a sled. He had cut the protection circuit out of the board. Had Velcro all over it. A big Daddy 510 on it. These are Wonderful! I own several. He was using a box made for 40 watts, making 90 watts. I didn't say shit. Just left. Places like this are where the Media are getting their fuckin' ammo. :mad:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I went to a Vape store because I wanted too. Saw a Kid, 16 maybe 17 had a box Mod with a pack of AA batteries in a sled. He had cut the protection circuit out of the board. Had Velcro all over it. A big Daddy 510 on it. These are Wonderful! I own several. He was using a box made for 40 watts, making 90 watts. I didn't say shit. Just left. Places like this are where the Media are getting these fuckin' ammo. :mad:
The nuttiest thing I've ever done was vape a genny (Bliss Ti by Doc Dave) with a .7 ohm build on a mech powered by an 18350. The owner of the B&M asked me to vape that outside. It was on a Precise+ by SuperT.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The nuttiest thing I've ever done was vape a genny (Bliss Ti by Doc Dave) with a .7 ohm build on a mech powered by an 18350. The owner of the B&M asked me to vape that outside. It was on a Precise+ by SuperT.
We understand this. I put a Blower on a motor. It may blow up, it may not. But I understand what I got. These Kids are guessin'. That is what bothers me. I can build a Mod from parts from Digi or Mouser. FDA Fuckin' Idiots are pissin' up a rope. :cool:

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We understand this. I put a Blower on a motor. It may blow up, it may not. But I understand what I got. These Kids are guessin'. That is what bothers me. I can build a Mod from parts from Digi or Mouser. FDA Fuckin' Idiots are pissin' up a rope. :cool:
Very true. I'm surprised there are not more reports of people venting batteries on hybrid topped mechs, using atty's with 510 connections that do not extend all the way to the + end of the battery. 4-9 clones do NOT have an insulator on the hybrid top. That thing would vent fully before you had a chance to drop it.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Big Tobacco is full bore tryin' to kill us. Their bull shit eCig things just lead people to vape. With so much we can use their fucked. So they want to use the big bucks to make Gov'ment make it go by-by.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to a Vape store because I wanted too. Saw a Kid, 16 maybe 17 had a box Mod with a pack of AA batteries in a sled. He had cut the protection circuit out of the board. Had Velcro all over it. A big Daddy 510 on it. These are Wonderful! I own several. He was using a box made for 40 watts, making 90 watts. I didn't say shit. Just left. Places like this are where the Media are getting their fuckin' ammo. :mad:
smiley-callout_zpsvqdvbmwg.png
OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors