Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
606552d2e14ed66ff4bca191a8a184c2.jpg

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope you got the thing you wanted. I know the Sharks did. Everytime I get near a court room an uncomfortable feeling comes. Pay the Cashier, Pay the Lawyer. Pay the plaintiff. Assume the position. With your right hand take your check book out of your Jeans, @ sign a check. rotfl

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was in a pretty bad accident. Hit by an 18 wheeler, while on my bike. I was trying to get out of the way of this guy, but he kept coming into my lane. He crossed into my lane and nailed me between the barrier and his truck on I95 in Jacksonville, FL. He did it on purpose. I am convinced of that. He tried to ram 2 other cars as well.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was in a pretty bad accident. Hit by an 18 wheeler, while on my bike. I was trying to get out of the way of this guy, but he kept coming into my lane. He crossed into my lane and nailed me between the barrier and his truck on I95 in Jacksonville, FL. He did it on purpose. I am convinced of that. He tried to ram 2 other cars as well.
WOW! ......just WOW. Glad that you're still with us!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never seen a Real Trucker be pissed at a bike. Must have been one of those assholes that learned how to drive one. The chance of you surviving are almost not calculable. Glad your Here! :wait::shades:;)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4 months in the hospital, 2 years to rehab my legs, oh and I lost my stomach.
My first cousin stacked a 55 Chevy up. He spent a year in a cast from his head to his toes. I would have gone mad in the first week. Speaks volumes for carbon based life forms like us. I have been over 200 mph on the ground. More than once. Figured I would be dead @ 45. Not so. :cool:

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just glad it's over and I can get back to some semblance or normality. I'll be fine. I have pains. I have plates and pins. I lost a few internal pieces. But I turned out better for it. I want nothing more than to never think about it again. A new Bonneville Bobber will make me whole again. Lol. Oh and a Boxer DNA 200. And a new house. With a big garage. lol.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm just glad it's over and I can get back to some semblance or normality. I'll be fine. I have pains. I have plates and pins. I lost a few internal pieces. But I turned out better for it. I want nothing more than to never think about it again. A new Bonneville Bobber will make me whole again. Lol. Oh and a Boxer DNA 200. And a new house. With a big garage. lol.
been there too man, the best thing you can do, is just keep looking forward.
don't think about the things you lost, think about the things you've gained.
don't think about the things want, think about the things you have.

the road back is never easy, but it can be a shitload of fun, if YOU let it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors