Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
86cb4e7015b077acc74e23bb88eefe24.jpg
But you never hate saying it

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tomorrow is another day and the next day. It amazes me the size of them, they grow so fast, the 150 mile journey they take, they eat like crazy. The mouth full of razor sharp teeth is something to see. ;):D
Yes those teeth are sharp. When I was a kid fishing in Minn. I caught my first one and though that hook is right at the edge of his mouth maybe I can just reach in a little and get it, wrong, it took forever to quit bleeding and I had my needle nose pliers laying right beside me. They are a beautiful fish though

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks Bird, I started trying the alternative methods to treating this to see how it goes . Their way wasn't promising at all , they said no cure, so what have I got to lose?
I guess nothing really, my friend
keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Alright you guys,,, 300 posts, I simply can't do it so I'll just say I hope you're all well and happy !! Got my first day done and it was pretty great. They started me in the microbiology department, a place I will never ever work but have to know the basics of setting up cultures so it was sit and wait for cultures to come in. I was bored to tears much of the day. But everyone was really friendly and welcoming,, I think they're glad to have me around. Quite a change!! To be around happy people. I didn't mind the drive either,, it was kind of nice to wind down on the way home. My only bitch is its shad fly season. Anybody know what they are??? It's like driving through a blinding snow storm only its bugs. Couldn't see through the windshield by the time I got home,, nasty things. You have to scrub them off too. ICK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Alright you guys,,, 300 posts, I simply can't do it so I'll just say I hope you're all well and happy !! Got my first day done and it was pretty great. They started me in the microbiology department, a place I will never ever work but have to know the basics of setting up cultures so it was sit and wait for cultures to come in. I was bored to tears much of the day. But everyone was really friendly and welcoming,, I think they're glad to have me around. Quite a change!! To be around happy people. I didn't mind the drive either,, it was kind of nice to wind down on the way home. My only bitch is its shad fly season. Anybody know what they are??? It's like driving through a blinding snow storm only its bugs. Couldn't see through the windshield by the time I got home,, nasty things. You have to scrub them off too. ICK.

That is great you like your new job.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HiYa Kimber my friend I am sooo glad it went well it's so much easier to work a job when you are happy at it, makes the the day go much better.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Doing pretty good today thanks for asking. If you sell your mustang what are you going to use during the harsh months of winter buddy
Ill be useing the funds to get into another car or truck. Got my eye on my neighbors chevy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors