Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning !!
tumblr_nwq0czxip31sijyd6o1_1280_zps7lmdsau3.jpg

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Morning corner folks! What a busy weekend!!!
I am excited today, my DIY supplies are finally arriving! Can't wait to mix my own juice! Hope it doesn't turn out diesel fuel

Sent from a pay phone
We've all mixed our share of diesel fuel Skully,,, or drain cleaner as I like to call it. Can be very discouraging in the beginning but don't give up!! Once you hit upon one that actually tastes good you'll be hooked!!

Good morning everyone and see ya later,, off to the training grounds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We've all mixed our share of diesel fuel Skully,,, or drain cleaner as I like to call it. Can be very discouraging in the beginning but don't give up!! Once you hit upon one that actually tastes good you'll be hooked!!

Good morning everyone and see ya later,, off to the training grounds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good morning Kimber:coffee:

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully will finish the last of the unpacking today. Until the kids think of yet another thing they can't possibly live without

Still on the miserable job hunt. Anyone know where I can get paid $3,000 a week to nap? I would be the most amazing napper they ever saw

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You need to get me one of those bubble tanks for my GS Tank, SG:popcorn::hearts:

I have an idea. I can look at the dimensions of their existing tanks and see what matches with your GS tank. I just need to find the actual dimensions of the GS tank. If you have a micrometer, you could fill me in on any dimensions I can't confirm since I don't have a GS.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't believe I'm going back to Lowe's to get more stuff to do yet more work in this damned yard.

Dear Jesus,

Please send rain. I don't want to go outside. I'm sore and my neck is redder than usual.

Thank you, in advance,
Mr. Spyg0at
Hunters Hollow, KY

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors