Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Team orders take precedence over everything these days.

"Let him pass" means, "Your contract depends on this."
Thing is....in the beginning of the season, the fear was in Ferrari bringing heat to Mercedes...now it is Red Bull, and people remember just how recently that Vettel and Weber dominated. Individual driver's stats are nowhere near as important as team victory in the Constructors. This is where sponsor dollars come from. No Constructors points, no sponsorship dollars....just ask Sauber.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Whiskey, I took a look at that female Mastiff/Bull at the SPCA, she has a few issues, she does not trust humans. The people at the SPCA have her in adjustment training, I will go see in a month.
Mattie and I always go for the "special needs" rescues....so much love to be found there.

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mattie and I always go for the "special needs" rescues....so much love to be found there.
One of my pups is special needs, Susie, when she was a puppy some demented person mutilated her back feet, the SPCA rescued her and had to amputate them, she was in and out of foster homes and shelters until I found her 2 years ago and made her a member of my family. She has blossomed, she is one of my house dogs along with my oldest dog Atlas. Susie sleeps at my feet and Atlas sleeps under the bed every night. I keep a big grass yard so Susie has no difficulty running around.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Whiskey, I took a look at that female Mastiff/Bull at the SPCA, she has a few issues, she does not trust humans. The people at the SPCA have her in adjustment training, I will go see in a month.
Females can sometimes be a little skiddish, we've had 2 like that so far, Libby & Sugarbear, or issues with bad treatment from prior owner could factor into that.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
We have a 10 year old retired racing Greyhound. We had to teach her how to be a dog...and she is simply wonderful. When she passes, we will get another older one. We tend to also gravitate towards the "seniors".

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Females can sometimes be a little skiddish, we've had 2 like that so far, Libby & Sugarbear, or issues with bad treatment from prior owner could factor into that.
I'm sure with expert training and gentle care she will come around, but you have to figure also that she may be too damaged, I hope not.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have Nova, the three leg rescue kitten. My cat, Pia, thinks she's her momma. She is the most loving little shit. Awesome kitten that nobody would adopt from her fosters at the clinic that had to amputate her rear left leg due to some piece of human trash tossing her in a dumpster and then garbage being tossed on top of her.

2A8DF51B-C192-4D30-A19F-5D26CAD61B8D_zpsssnihbpv.jpg

The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way it's animals are treated.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have Nova, the three leg rescue kitten. My cat, Pia, thinks she's her momma. She is the most loving little shit. Awesome kitten that nobody would adopt from her fosters at the clinic that had to amputate her rear left leg due to some piece of human trash tossing her in a dumpster and then garbage being tossed on top of her.

2A8DF51B-C192-4D30-A19F-5D26CAD61B8D_zpsssnihbpv.jpg

The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way it's animals are treated.
What a sweet heart

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I emailed OM vapors again today about the juice they sent me, they replied saying they've been busy and must of forgotten about it. Saying everyone makes mistakes and then asking why I didn't remind them..... But he said he'll fix the issue today.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
Hi Honda my friend

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, despite the complaints about the airflow adjustment ring (yes, it could have been of a better design, but it would have changed the gorgeous aesthetics of the product), this Theorem is a Genesis style RTA that vapes just like an RDA! Glad I got this....it's a perfect companion to the Avocado 24.
2G4Rfsm.jpg

Built with a .45ohm SS Clapton coil.
UPDATE: Ditched that ridiculous glass/ss drip tip tragedy in favour of a JMK Pico- tip....now I'm happy.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Question...is nic the only thing I keep in the freezer?

That's what I do. I split my liters up into smaller bottles, bubble wrap and ziploc them, then into the freezer they go. I keep one of those smaller bottles in the fridge as the "working bottle" for mixing. I've never kept PG or VG in the freezer, but I have seen some that do. That's your call. I don't fridge my flavors, but some do that, too.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
That's what I do. I split my liters up into smaller bottles, bubble wrap and ziploc them, then into the freezer they go. I keep one of those smaller bottles in the fridge as the "working bottle" for mixing. I've never kept PG or VG in the freezer, but I have seen some that do. That's your call. I don't fridge my flavors, but some do that, too.
Thank you, wasn't sure.

Sent from a pay phone

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Such a beautiful kitten. I love cats but can't have one due to my daughter being allergic to them. Wreaks::) hell on her asthma. It's sad too because she loves them.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Hi midknight my friend that is a shame buddy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
HiYa Huck my dear friend hows you? and any improvement with the kitty? I HOPE !! I HOPE!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi guys! New job kicked my ass today. Feet are killing me, ankles screaming too. Will have to pop a couple Motrin.

I love that you guys take in the special needs critters,,, such a great thing to do. I love dogs but not home enough to take proper care of them and that's not fair to them. My kitty,, she sleeps all day anyway. Speaking of kitties,,, wondering how yours is doing Huck?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors