Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This shit ain't funny. Expect 6 more inches of rain. It's raining again.
b8565de265160419265373d642857a73.jpg

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Swampfox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon Whis and Corner Folk. Seems like flybys are all I've got time for these daze. Had a busy day and it got behind when my Bride's port stopped working. Had to give her chemo through an iv which sux. Barely made it to the shop in time to pick up my car and pay the bill. Hope everybody has a bodacious evening. Laterzz

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon Whis and Corner Folk. Seems like flybys are all I've got time for these daze. Had a busy day and it got behind when my Bride's port stopped working. Had to give her chemo through an iv which sux. Barely made it to the shop in time to pick up my car and pay the bill. Hope everybody has a bodacious evening. Laterzz
Howdy, DD, That sounds like a not so good day, were they able to get a new port in after that?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Dodah my friend sorry to hear your bride is having problems buddy. It's a nasty disease keeping her in my thoughts and prayers!!!

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry do-dah hope tomorrow settles down a bit for y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors