Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good night folks!!!:wave:
tumblr_mrl4s0trRE1remlmao1_500_zpsadizqywd.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good afternoon Whis and Corner Folk. Seems like flybys are all I've got time for these daze. Had a busy day and it got behind when my Bride's port stopped working. Had to give her chemo through an iv which sux. Barely made it to the shop in time to pick up my car and pay the bill. Hope everybody has a bodacious evening. Laterzz
Good evening DD. We will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't understand it, but ive watched it for the brunette
With my son turning 10 last week........He's been surprising me with some of the things that he'll watch now. He wants to watch THE WALKING DEAD....but my wife thinks that he's too young for it. Dr. Who was a shocker! I bet if I could find the old episodes online of HIGHLANDER, and a show called FOREVER KNIGHT......My kid would probably want to watch them too!.......He's got some crazy TV/Movie picks......Just like his Dad (me). Watching all the X-Men movies now, and was just watching Wolverine a little while ago. Crazy how he REALLY gets into the movies now......and NOT so much the cartoons.....(except The Simpsons.....and if I let him watch it.....but I won't.....Family Guy :facepalm:). Oh yeah.....and SouthPark.

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went to the library to pickup a couple of X-Men movies on Blu-ray for us to watch. On the way out of the library, the automatic door came back at me FAST and hit me in the hand hard. It wasn't until about 30 minutes later, that I realized that it also had hit the tank that was in my hand and cracked the fkn' glass :mad:. Didn't realize it until I saw some juice on my shirt, and tank looked to be leaking a bit. The VAPEBANDS kept the glass together, and kept me from seeing the massive cracks in the glass. Backup in use.....til' I find where I put the spare glasses for it.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The ebay listing for the gasket kit and piston rings i need are ending soon. I need them. But i dont exactly have the money for it. But the bikes my only mode of transportation right now to (cars dead and im trying to sell it) uggggg someone make this decision for me

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The ebay listing for the gasket kit and piston rings i need are ending soon. I need them. But i dont exactly have the money for it. But the bikes my only mode of transportation right now to (cars dead and im trying to sell it) uggggg someone make this decision for me
Can't make money if you do not have transportation. There, decision made.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just put the order through. Whats 100$ i literaly dont have? Atleast its the last gasket kit. Seams to be the last one on planet earth...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors