Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there Jimi buddy. We were wondering about you. How are you?

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Doing pretty good midknight, thanks for asking buddy, I was on earlier but had to go do some errands that ended up taking half the day. What are you up to today my friend?

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi guys! New job kicked my ass today. Feet are killing me, ankles screaming too. Will have to pop a couple Motrin.

I love that you guys take in the special needs critters,,, such a great thing to do. I love dogs but not home enough to take proper care of them and that's not fair to them. My kitty,, she sleeps all day anyway. Speaking of kitties,,, wondering how yours is doing Huck?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hiya Kimber:wave:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Doing pretty good midknight, thanks for asking buddy, I was on earlier but had to go do some errands that ended up taking half the day. What are you up to today my friend?
Have to get ready for work in about a half hour sadly, but for now I'm good. Been vaping on my new Alleria. Have SO fallen in love with this thing. Flavor is even better than my Griffin. It's amazing. Now I want a second One LOL

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Mark, Kimber & Jimi
hi-puppy-smiley-emoticon_zpsx1jf64dk.gif

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi guys! New job kicked my ass today. Feet are killing me, ankles screaming too. Will have to pop a couple Motrin.

I love that you guys take in the special needs critters,,, such a great thing to do. I love dogs but not home enough to take proper care of them and that's not fair to them. My kitty,, she sleeps all day anyway. Speaking of kitties,,, wondering how yours is doing Huck?

Thanks for asking, He's still on his meds, but no longer falling down every step he takes, just very wobbly. I'm supposed to call the vet on Monday with a progress report. He had me really nervous over the weekend. I'm not quite sure how his vision and hearing are, though. He's not as responsive to sound and following, but he's eating, drinking, bathing and trying his darndest to have normal "box duty". He's struggling, but not nearly as bad as he was. If he slides backward again, I'll call the vet sooner.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for asking, He's still on his meds, but no longer falling down every step he takes, just very wobbly. I'm supposed to call the vet on Monday with a progress report. He had me really nervous over the weekend. I'm not quite sure how his vision and hearing are, though. He's not as responsive to sound and following, but he's eating, drinking, bathing and trying his darndest to have normal "box duty". He's struggling, but not nearly as bad as he was. If he slides backward again, I'll call the vet sooner.
Sounds like improvement,, good news!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

HiYa Kimber my friend you might want to soak your feet in warn epsom salt water a while then elevate them above your heart for a while too. I have to do that to mine two or three times a day every day, it really helps.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Ordered more "Peach Guzzi" and "Lucky Bastard" from Cafe Racer.......vaping the hell out of those two.
NOTE: Cafe Racer is available at Breazy.com

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HiYa Kimber my friend you might want to soak your feet in warn epsom salt water a while then elevate them above your heart for a while too. I have to do that to mine two or three times a day every day, it really helps.
I have one of those big foot bath things that has heat and bubbles. A little Epsom salt in that is heavenly!! Great suggestion, thanks Jimi! I forget I have that thing!

Hi Etown. Glad to hear Jax is ok,, it's not the same here without him and Hank gettin at each other,,

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening Mark
Good evening, Pete!:coffee: Hope you're doing well!

Hi Mark my friend those are cool looking, really dress up a tank. How are you and Brenda doing today buddy?
Hi Jimi!:coffee: Yes, the do look cool, but they don't make one to fit the Griffin yet.

Hi Mark, Kimber & Jimi

Hi Whiskey, Midknight,and Kimber
I need a nap, or coffee. I just don't know yet, lol.
Hi Huck. Heres a cup for you, my friend!:coffee:
I'm so glad to hear that kitteh seems to be getting a little better!:stars:

Kevin H.

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alberta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vacationed up there for about 10-11 days, back in 2004. We started in Edmonton.....worked our way down to Waterton, then back up the West side to Banff, and Jasper....and several smaller towns in between. We had a blast up there, as it was during the Stanley Cup. One day.....we'll get back up there :cheers:.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, despite the complaints about the airflow adjustment ring (yes, it could have been of a better design, but it would have changed the gorgeous aesthetics of the product), this Theorem is a Genesis style RTA that vapes just like an RDA! Glad I got this....it's a perfect companion to the Avocado 24.
2G4Rfsm.jpg

Built with a .45ohm SS Clapton coil.
UPDATE: Ditched that ridiculous glass/ss drip tip tragedy in favour of a JMK Pico- tip....now I'm happy.
I am in love with mine!
2564b4ff2eccd4840784117dc33dca87.jpg

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors