Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, gotta get going, I'll check back in this afternoon
puppy-saying-smiley-emoticon_zpsjlisjim3.gif

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Another good one is HIC's Purple Cow. Haven't vaped it in a month or so, but it's heavenly. I use a different grape than FA Concord Grape as I'm not partial to the floral flavor of that one, but wellwe worth a mix. Hope you'll like it as much as I do

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Never heard of that one, will have to look it up

Sent from a pay phone

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Morning Pete and Always!! In a vape rut...flavors taste good for like 10 mins then BLAH. UGH! So weird I'm going on THREE years vaping and that wonky vapor's tongue has plagued me since my first week. Well, I don't have full blown vapor's tongue like I did back in the day where I tasted nothing for weeks, just muted now.

Maybe I should vape gross stuff like roasted chicken or roast beef (I swear a vendor used to have these flavors) and then go back to yummy stuff. Hehehehehehehehehe

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning Pete and Always!! In a vape rut...flavors taste good for like 10 mins then BLAH. UGH! So weird I'm going on THREE years vaping and that wonky vapor's tongue has plagued me since my first week. Well, I don't have full blown vapor's tongue like I did back in the day where I tasted nothing for weeks, just muted now.

Maybe I should vape gross stuff like roasted chicken or roast beef (I swear a vendor used to have these flavors) and then go back to yummy stuff. Hehehehehehehehehe
When that happens to me I eat hot peppers and or vape koolada at 12% a couple hits and that helps me.

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think it's bullshit that I have to go to the smoke shed to vape. On the other hand I'm grateful they even have a smoke shed!

Good morning everyone. Back to the salt mines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just a touch more work today
ce5bc405beea681169d09c2a43c39101.jpg

trying to finish this stringer work and get the gas shelf cut the rest of the way out. But it's been a pain in the ads today. Rain starts then stops. Fuckers

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors