Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello all. Killing time while wife is at the doctor. Needs refill on diabetic meds. So chillin in the jeep with our son to make it easier. Her mom is in there with her. So I'm just chillin and vapin some HIC's Extra Smooth Tiramisu in my Alleria. This thing has flavour for days even with juice control and air flow BOTH wide open. WOW!!!!! Augvape and Roxy really outdid themselves with this thing.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

LOveWerks

Music Poet; Prose Addict; Team Supporter; Vapester
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello, Corner Folk - from @LOveWerks and @Liz Wonder... this is our week, so far... sorta like things you like, and things you dislike:

9:30 AM, Wednesday - Called our waste management service, to set up an account... one of our neighbors across the street piled their trash in our driveway, next to our fence - after they did a yard sale.

Rating: Intense dislike. If the previous owner gave them permission to drop their trash in the yard for the impending Friday pickup from their waste management company, that's not acceptable :cuss2:. The seller has been contacted by our realtor.

So has the local police department... the patrolman donned gloves, and went through the bags... more proof was found, concerning the ID of the aforementioned neighbors. The patrolman went across the street, and three more bags were removed.

The woman came over, and said that the cop called her "...a criminal!" Liz explained that she knocked on their door the previous evening. They didn't answer.

2 PM, same day - Both of our TFV4s had given up the ghost, even after o-rings and seals were replaced (note to readers: the State of Kansas, while traveling along the I-70 (W) corridor, will eat TFV4 o-rings, due to high UV sunlight)... so, we went to a place nearby called Vapor Source. We both got new tank mods - hers in copper, mine in black. Uwell Crowns. The simplicity of its design, quartz glass, and o-ring seals made these really nifty for upkeep, and the airflow is just like vaping an RDA.

cameringo_2016-06-01_154751-picsay.jpg

Rating: Excellent, and the coil heads are inexpensive!

Downside: you can hear the slurping sounds, as your tank goes DRY...

Then, we had to make a drive to Denver, to do laundry and pick up meds :cuss2:.

Rating: Grrrrrrrrr... doc has been contacted, to move the prescriptions close to home; and, a two front loader LG washer and dryer with more furniture (master bedroom) arrives tomorrow.

House: huge, 9 ft. ceilings, and one of the sheds has two 300 + piece toolboxes under the workbench. Of course, the drawers to these are empty... :headbang:

The toilets have installed bidets. Paris, in Colorado :teehee:.

It's a warm one, today - 90 - but, when you're nearly a mile up, it's very dry. I was able to see Pikes Peak, and Castle Rock - I'll take pictures, and share them with everyone here very soon.

Poor Liz is in line at Colorado's answer to the Department of Motor Vehicles: Department of Revenue. At the very least, they're not lying to your face about emptying your wallet.

So... on that note, may everyone here at the Corner have a wonderful day :wave:.

LW & Liz :hug:

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its going Jimi. Getting settled in. Figures first day back to the beach and the sun was no where to be found. How are you feeling today friend?

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk
That's a shame buddy. I am feeling good, tired but good thanks for asking. Hope the sun is out for you tomorrow nothing like a day at the beach to forget all you have gone through.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello all. Killing time while wife is at the doctor. Needs refill on diabetic meds. So chillin in the jeep with our son to make it easier. Her mom is in there with her. So I'm just chillin and vapin some HIC's Extra Smooth Tiramisu in my Alleria. This thing has flavour for days even with juice control and air flow BOTH wide open. WOW!!!!! Augvape and Roxy really outdid themselves with this thing.

Hi midknight my friend you are making me want one more and more buddy

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey because the T22 has an integrated thread on the center piece, a bubble tank would not work. Ever think of a TFV4 or an Aspire, Herakles, Crown or maybe an Atlantis? They make them for all of those and more.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/237260066/replacement-acrylic-tank-and-tip-set
Thanks for the update, I wasn't sure about the T22 either with that type of coil, those are the only 2 tanks I use (GS & T22) its all good buddy, thanks for looking into it like you did<3:wave:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello, Corner Folk - from @LOveWerks and @Liz Wonder... this is our week, so far... sorta like things you like, and things you dislike:

9:30 AM, Wednesday - Called our waste management service, to set up an account... one of our neighbors across the street piled their trash in our driveway, next to our fence - after they did a yard sale.

Rating: Intense dislike. If the previous owner gave them permission to drop their trash in the yard for the impending Friday pickup from their waste management company, that's not acceptable :cuss2:. The seller has been contacted by our realtor.

So has the local police department... the patrolman donned gloves, and went through the bags... more proof was found, concerning the ID of the aforementioned neighbors. The patrolman went across the street, and three more bags were removed.

The woman came over, and said that the cop called her "...a criminal!" Liz explained that she knocked on their door the previous evening. They didn't answer.

2 PM, same day - Both of our TFV4s had given up the ghost, even after o-rings and seals were replaced (note to readers: the State of Kansas, while traveling along the I-70 (W) corridor, will eat TFV4 o-rings, due to high UV sunlight)... so, we went to a place nearby called Vapor Source. We both got new tank mods - hers in copper, mine in black. Uwell Crowns. The simplicity of its design, quartz glass, and o-ring seals made these really nifty for upkeep, and the airflow is just like vaping an RDA.

View attachment 53073

Rating: Grrrrrrrrr... doc has been contacted, to move the prescriptions close to home; and, a two front loader LG washer and dryer with more furniture (master bedroom) arrives tomorrow.

House: huge, 9 ft. ceilings, and one of the sheds has two 300 + piece toolboxes under the workbench. Of course, the drawers to these are empty... :headbang:

It's a warm one, today - 90 - but, when you're nearly a mile up, it's very dry. I was able to see Pikes Peak, and Castle Rock - I'll take pictures, and share them with everyone here very soon.

Poor Liz is in line at Colorado's answer to the Department of Motor Vehicles: Department of Revenue. At the very least, they're not lying to your face about emptying your wallet.

So... on that note, may everyone here at the Corner have a wonderful day :wave:.

Good afternoon LW&Liz. It is good to hear from you. Take care.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 53073

Hi @LOveWerks and Liz some neighbors have no respect. Glad your getting settled in to your dream house I am sure you will be so happy there, I sure would be buddy

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7D184384-4A0A-4709-B868-6FF96E894440_zpsb5y7hhnc.jpg

This is one of the juices I got last night. It's made by Vape Bartender. Their stuff is aged in oak barrels. Pretty good stuff. However, the name...Black Nuts. They probably should have thought this one through a little better.

"Dude, I was vaping on some Black Nuts last night."

"Yeah bro, I love the way Black Nuts taste, it's like heaven."

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7D184384-4A0A-4709-B868-6FF96E894440_zpsb5y7hhnc.jpg

This is one of the juices I got last night. It's made by Vape Bartender. Their stuff is aged in oak barrels. Pretty good stuff. However, the name...Black Nuts. They probably should have thought this one through a little better.

"Dude, I was vaping on some Black Nuts last night."

"Yeah bro, I love the way Black Nuts taste, it's like heaven."
Here black nuts in your mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors