Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got an interview tomorrow at 10:15 and it's supposed to be dry so I'll have no issues on the bike.

Also ordered a new air filter pod (one broke ugggggg) and a gasket set and piston rings, so I'll have the bike run in tip top soon
I already knew that was going to happen. Let you figure that out for yourself. Like I said before, by the time you get done with that bike you will understand. For Me, it's like watching a Biker on the way. Gives Me great joy. :cool:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Saddle, do you have an evacuation plan in case? A place to go?
I have no one except Me. I do have a good boat. Coleman stove, Coolers, MRE's Beer, ect. Call it, U 1200. Lived too long to let a piss ant flood get me. My tools & stuff are gone already, so I don't have that much except the little motorcycle to worry about. Have a block & Tackle & a huge tree to hoist it off the ground if needed. That old Bitch Ma Nature might get me, but it wont be because of this piss ant flood. :wait: Bless you all for your kind thoughts. :cool:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have no one except Me. I do have a good boat. Coleman stove, Coolers, MRE's Beer, ect. Call it, U 1200. Lived too long to let a piss ant flood get me. My tools & stuff are gone already, so I don't have that much except the little motorcycle to worry about. Have a block & Tackle & a huge tree to hoist it off the ground if needed. That old Bitch Ma Nature might get me, but it wont be because of this piss ant flood. :wait: Bless you all for your kind thoughts. :cool:
Be safe man. You'll be in our prayers brother. Those flood waters have ask kinds of nasties in them.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ohhhh Saddle
9kz6up_zpsk91jsb2y.gif

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn!......That's a SHIT-TON of rain:eek:. How much do you think that you've gotten in your area so far?
I don't know. I know it's the worst ever recorded. Morons don't think so they drown. I am very used to being wet. Shrimped as a young man. I'm a Biker, been wet a lot. Water can't hurt you if you know what to do. It's raining so hard right now I am amazed. Every storm runs out of rain. :cool:

boriqua75

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Bori my dear friend how's your friend doing? Better I hope!!!
Hey, yeah she is on the breathing machine still. They will place a tracheostomy tomorrow . Drs are not hopefully about her making it. There was talk about a possible chance for a lung / heart transplant but her labs are still so poor she most likely would not get approval... she still tries to wake up, she is a fighter...but my nurse mind losses hope.. while my heart holds on to it. Its the weirdest thing...

Vape on

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, yeah she is on the breathing machine still. They will place a tracheostomy tomorrow . Drs are not hopefully about her making it. There was talk about a possible chance for a lung / heart transplant but her labs are still so poor she most likely would not get approval... she still tries to wake up, she is a fighter...but my nurse mind losses hope.. while my heart holds on to it. Its the weirdest thing...

Vape on
(((((hugs & Prayers)))))))

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Evening all! Day two of my DIY experience. Juice bottles everywhere hehehe!
We all know how wonderful Jimi is and I am here to say you are all correct. The poor guy must have spent an hour on the phone with me yesterday explaining everything and giving me tips and tricks to make my life a lot easier when mixing. He really is a special guy ❤️. A very dear friend indeed!

Hope everyone is well this evening!

Sent from a pay phone

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We all know how wonderful Jimi is and I am here to say you are all correct. The poor guy must have spent an hour on the phone with me yesterday explaining everything and giving me tips and tricks to make my life a lot easier when mixing. He really is a special guy ❤️. A very dear friend indeed!

Sent from a pay phone
Congrats, Skully, and kudos to Jimi!
Good evening corner family!:coffee:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from a pay phone
Having fun too it sounds like :bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors