Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This came today, the lava box not the Griffin. My extended battery kit should be here mid next week!
d98dd4ff453c5eebc3e484b37d54cfb8.jpg

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
After another 3 or 4 beers he tow truck showed up. Made it home ok. Time to play insanely voilent video games

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just put an order through amazon for a cable. Hope the bank lets the cheaper one go through

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks like the amazon order went through. Thats a relief

EDIT: it didnt. Fuck. Now i have no idea

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like the amazon order went through. Thats a relief

EDIT: it didnt. Fuck. Now i have no idea
Smarten the FUCK up, you're a grown up. What in gods name makes you think it's smart to overdraw an account when you're jobless. Be an adult, go get a new battery for your mustang since you say it's under warranty and drive that. Put the bike on hold until you have a full time job and are caught up with your bills. Also word of advice someone does something at work you hate, either keep your mouth shut or tell a supervisor in a calm collective manner. Being that guy that constantly freaks out and yells back only makes you look worse. The worlds not out to get you.

Life's not always fair, sometimes were dealt shitty hands but if you're smart and determined anything can be accomplished. You're never going to get anywhere with your attitude and actions. BE FUCKING SMART and stop spending money you don't have.

End rant....

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Smarten the FUCK up, you're a grown up. What in gods name makes you think it's smart to overdraw an account when you're jobless. Be an adult, go get a new battery for your mustang since you say it's under warranty and drive that. Put the bike on hold until you have a full time job and are caught up with your bills. Also word of advice someone does something at work you hate, either keep your mouth shut or tell a supervisor in a calm collective manner. Being that guy that constantly freaks out and yells back only makes you look worse. The worlds not out to get you.

Life's not always fair, sometimes were dealt shitty hands but if you're smart and determined anything can be accomplished. You're never going to get anywhere with your attitude and actions. BE FUCKING SMART and stop spending money you don't have.

End rant....

Never said life was fair. And about work, i did talk to all my managers about it calmly. I didnt freak out. And also, walmarts been fighting me on the battery. So sincerely, go fuck yourself.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh and by the way, im just waiting for my new job to start.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never said life was fair. And about work, i did talk to all my managers about it calmly. I didnt freak out. And also, walmarts been fighting me on the battery. So sincerely, go fuck yourself.
Really? Cause I can recall you saying how you've freaked out on managers, if walmarts been "fucking" you maybe call their main offices, be smart about it. And I don't need to fuck myself, I have a wife.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

End rant....

d1379394d9cde10a0752bb776a2ee756.jpg

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Once you DO get one, & you fiddle with escribe a bit, it's actually not too hard to do
^^^ what he said
seriously- myself or wingsfan can walk you through the set up in 5 minutes. Once you get the profiles that match your vape style it really is easy like sunday morning

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
so, its raining its ass off here- anyone care to tell me why people who drive in the rain so often still find it to be difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors