Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1f7fdf6be4da01100b95aa846ceadda6.jpg

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I cant stop obsesing about how i fell like i need more tattoos

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im tryin g to think up a good traditional style tattoo for my left shoulder. My left arm i eventually want to sleave out in a traditional sleave. ( all difrent individual tattoos vs one solid piece) and my right arm, will be a more modern sleave. Starting with my next tattoo on my right shoulder. My kedt shoulder i want to do something for my dad.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cant wait to start me new job. I have to much free time on my hands and im starting to go fucking nuts.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Think i just figured out my momorial tattoo. A traditional reaper, with "Death comes for all. For some to soon. We will meet again, Dad."

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Something like this for the reaper
1T0aSmB.png

Yeah i realize im basicly talking to myself at this point

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a few.

You guys should talk to a professional tattoo artist. The kind who has a legit shop that takes credit cards..lol
Actually, what do you think of my memorial tattoo idea from an artist standpoint.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@always9988 I was kidding, I thought you all knew I was a tattoo artist..lol

@Boattlebot I would suggest you research your artist very well. That is a very intensive tattoo and a scratcher would ruin it. Don't skimp on the artist. As for the tattoo itself, too many words, in my opinion. Your artist will do it, but it is not fun doing a lot of lettering and from my experience, if something is going to go wrong, it will be in the lettering.

But I like the idea.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

@Boattlebot I would suggest you research your artist very well. That is a very intensive tattoo and a scratcher would ruin it. Don't skimp on the artist. As for the tattoo itself, too many words, in my opinion. Your artist will do it, but it is not fun doing a lot of lettering and from my experience, if something is going to go wrong, it will be in the lettering.

But I like the idea.
Maby just shorten the quote at the end. To rip dad? Or maby remove for some to soon? Hummmm

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But I like the idea.
You're right, I completely forgot lol. If you were closer I'd hit ya up, always down to try something new with my ink. The next guy I'm gonna see is at the same shop I always go to, but he focuses on a very different style and I love it

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cheap tattoo artist. A scratcher is a guy who advertises on Facebook and craigslist. A good tattoo artist never has to advertise. Work comes to them, in droves.
I just realized it would be less then 200$ on the bike round trip (in gas) to go to kentucky

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Only one I got (for now)
20160604_222428.jpg
My dad had that on his left arm longer then I've been alive. He got it one night when he was drunk while stationed at Virginia I think. He just picked it off the wall. But I always liked it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am very much covered..lol

Stay away from flash (that is the stuff on the wall at the local shop). People never think of this; your tattoo artist has probably don that tattoo more times than he cares to remember. It is also probably something he learned on. It is boring. We are in that chair just as long as you are and it can be tedious inking your eighth Tasmanian Devil that day..lol. We like variety as much as you! If you let your artist go, you usually get the best results. Give some artistic license to the artist and you will reap the rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors