Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's my anniversary today :slowclap:. 17 years :rolleyes:. There's some good to it.....but also bad with it. The good part of it, is my son:). The bad.....Well....Too much to get into. I hate how I feel a lot of days, and wish that things are better. That being said, no "Happy Anniversaries" are needed/wanted, and I'll just pretend like it's a regular day for me. Don't feel bad for me, as I know that there are a lot of people that have to deal with worse shit. Just needed to say it, and hopefully, get the stuff that brings me down ....out of my head......At least for today. Sorry to dump this here on y'all. OK.......Back to your regularly scheduled program. I'll be OK;).
(((((<3))))

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Pete,SG, Mark, Itsme:wave:
85709199128209098BPKc2Qk5c_zpszun142dq.jpg

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's my anniversary today :slowclap:. 17 years :rolleyes:. There's some good to it.....but also bad with it. The good part of it, is my son:). The bad.....Well....Too much to get into. I hate how I feel a lot of days, and wish that things are better. That being said, no "Happy Anniversaries" are needed/wanted, and I'll just pretend like it's a regular day for me. Don't feel bad for me, as I know that there are a lot of people that have to deal with worse shit. Just needed to say it, and hopefully, get the stuff that brings me down ....out of my head......At least for today. Sorry to dump this here on y'all. OK.......Back to your regularly scheduled program. I'll be OK;).
Please don't be sorry because that is what family is for. We are here to help any way we can. I'm not good with words but family takes care of family. I hope your day gets better.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Morning Family. The weather people say it's gonna stop raining today. Been in every weather there is, but this crap is beyond words. Gonna take months to get back to normal. Lot's of people have lost everything. I'm damn lucky I'm not one of them. :cool:
Morning Saddle. We're getting rain here today, and tomorrow. Nothing like what you've been through, though.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm awake.

I can't stop looking at the 3 or 4 lawn mowers I have that don't run. They have a cable I might be able to use one of those cables for a temporary clutch cable.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wonder if I could convert my clutch to a hydrolic system now hmmmmmmm

I'm just kinda thinking aloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors