Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gonna spend it relaxing I think, got some sleep last night, maybe even have a little nap this afternoon, gonna be raining. How about you?
We can't even buy a good rain here, they have been calling for rain for weeks and it just keeps going by. Please send some rain

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a bad dream and woke up and realized it was true and it's called my life LMAO ! Have a good Sunday everyone ! Talk to ya later !
Good morning Breasy my friend, hope that black cloud you have floating over you passes by here pretty soon buddy
Cooking for my nieces graduation get together. Hopefully the rain holds off until tomorrow.
Good morning Spy my friend hope the rain holds out till after the party for you buddy just send it my way

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning Skully my dear friend. Hey that's great they are fast and good customer service too. Have you been making any new juice, having fun?
Yes I made a peach butter cookie that is awesome! The owner of my local vape shop and I have become great friends and he hooked me up with a lot of different flavor extracts to play with. Gonna work on a grapple today

Sent from a pay phone

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes I made a peach butter cookie that is awesome! The owner of my local vape shop and I have become great friends and he hooked me up with a lot of different flavor extracts to play with. Gonna work on a grapple today

Sent from a pay phone
Well you're hooked now, lots of fun isn't it

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Hank, Skully, Vapin & Jimi
rc_teddy_hug_zpsrnc0o7vf.gif

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good morning Boat my friend what you up to today buddy
Absolutely nothing. Just playing some games. Bout to make some pizza for lunch and watch some more metalocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors