Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WTF is Hank gonna do with a Nugget mod?
25r30wi.gif
shrug_zpsaz3m1j2h.png

kimber

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good afternoon Kimber. Hope you are feeling better.
Day at a time Pete, day at a time. Pretty sure I have a stress fracture in the left foot that didn't show on the first X-ray. MAN it hurts when I put weight on it. The other one, with the torn ligaments and stuff is doing really well. Stairs are still a little tough but I'm getting there.
HiYa Kimber my friend Wait you're supposed to be taking it easy. What's your opinion on the new job now?
I know I'm supposed to e taking it easy but damn there's a lot of shit to get done around here!! I stop and put em up every once in a while. The new job,, so far so good! I like it,, change is good. There are some things they do there that make me go HUH? But I keep my mouth shut, nobody likes a newbie that comes in and tries to change their way of doing things. I worked at the old job yesterday,, I stayed per diem there. I kept thinking.... I'm SO glad I got out!!! I'll do a couple days a month there,, extra vape money

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
HiYa Huck my dear friend I keep forgetting to ask hows kitty doing
Aw thanks, Jimi. Bosco's kinda having a tough time, but his spirit seems mostly normal, I'm glad he doesn't fall down with every step anymore. . He still purrs, so that warms my heart when he does. Thank you for asking :hug: Calling his vet tomorrow to give him progress report.

itsmenotyou

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lmao. Worked a 12 today. Work a 16 tomorrow off Tuesday then do a 12 wendsday but I'm off Thursday to work 16 Friday then 10-12 hours for Saturday and Sunday lol.
Can anyone say baller check?

sent from a dumb operated smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors