Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."
I like that quote

Also, anyone decent at dream interpretation? Had a very unusual one (one of those your waking up super vivid dreams) when i passed out on the couch for a bit

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that quote

This is my favorite:

"To fear death is nothing other than to think oneself wise when one is not. For it is to think one knows what one does not know. No one knows whether death may not even turn out to be one of the greatest blessings of human beings. And yet people fear it as if they knew for certain it is the greatest evil.”

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To see or ride a motorcycle in your dream symbolizes your desire for freedom and need for adventure. You may be trying to escape from some situation or some other responsibility in your waking life. Alternatively, a motorcycle is symbolic of raw sexuality. Perhaps you are moving too fast.

To see or be in a motorcycle chase in your dream implies that you are avoiding your responsibilities.

To see quick, smooth movement in your dream represents self-acceptance or your quick wit. You are able to express your feelings with ease. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor telling you that you need to get a move on things.

To see slow, difficult movement in your dream indicates a fear of failure. Something is holding you back and preventing you to take chances.

To dream that you are in a car crash indicates that your beliefs, lifestyle, or goals are clashing with another's. It may also represent a shocking situation or painful experience. Alternatively, car crashes may forewarn of your dangerous or careless driving habits. In particular, if a car crashes into you, then it suggests that your lifestyle, beliefs or goals may be in conflict with another's. It may also be symbolic of a jolting experience or injured pride.

To dream that you receive the wrong amount of change depends on whether you were shortchanged or not. If you were shortchanged, then it is analogous to low self-esteem issues. You feel unworthy. If you receive more change than you were due, then it signifies your inflated ego. You feel entitled to certain things

Green signifies a positive change, good health, growth, fertility, healing, hope, vigor, vitality, peace, and serenity. The appearance of the color may also be a way of telling you to "go ahead". Alternatively, green is a metaphor for a lack of experience in some task.
Black symbolizes the unknown, the subconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, rejection, hate or malice.The color invites you to delve deeper in your subconscious in order to gain a better understanding of yourself. It also signifies a lack of love and lack of support. More positively, black represents potential and possibilities. It is like a clean or blank slate.

To see concrete in your dream represents your solid and clear understanding of some situation. The dream may also mean that you are too unyielding and inflexible.

So yup... wierd

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So basicly, the dream was i crashed my bike, no clue how. But i crash. I come to, and the bike is visually exactly like id have it set up but the colors were green with black trim.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
All i saw of it tho was the bar area and part of the tank

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_npcqdvHz5h1s2geroo1_1280.jpg
:D

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Went to the farmers market to get some sweet corn and it was just to hot to be there. Got the corn and now staying in.
I hear ya. I had to run to the PO, and the farm store for some wormer for the cat. I thought I was going to melt. Glad to be inside now, and don't plan on going anywhere else until after the sun sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors