Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kids these days are soft. My niece has been crying for over an hour because she broke a toenail. Uncontrollable sobbing and whimpering. She cracked the tip of her nail. Her issue? She just did her nails and now they won't match.

When I was her age, we were just thankful we had toes!

::end rant::

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kids these days are soft. My niece has been crying for over an hour because she broke a toenail. Uncontrollable sobbing and whimpering. She cracked the tip of her nail. Her issue? She just did her nails and now they won't match.

Did you walk uphill both ways in the snow to school?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LMAO, Howdy SG & MK

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yup still angry....

Almost forgot to tell you guys, got to work about quater to 8 and by 8 i was no longer employed with no further explination

Spyg0at

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup still angry....

Almost forgot to tell you guys, got to work about quater to 8 and by 8 i was no longer employed with no further explination
Damn man, almost made it a week. Anything happen during these past few days? Even something you believe is inconsequential could be catastrophic. I know many people I've had to let go never made the link between their actions and the outcome.

Last edited:

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Absolutly nothing comes to mind. Everythings been great, hell yesterday he was talking about my buisness cards (like if i wanted a personal slogan and my personal number on them) how we should set the office up and going over the finer points of to do and not to do with the expense account, all the while rocking out and having a good time

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup still angry....

shrug_zpsaz3m1j2h.png
WTF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors