Become a Patron!

Whiskey's CORNER #2 (#3 will be created 8-1-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oops
f7a1c9288efc20f8e09dc367ab91bc50.jpg

sent from a dumb operated smartphone
Hi itsme my friend how ya doing today buddy

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
One more day, then 3 day weekend. Going to utilize it to pull the gas tank (not exactly hard on my bike, damn things not even bolted down) and (hopefully) figure out my bike likes to die every so often and not start unless i have the bars full left lock issue

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wonder how many times my bike will die tomorrow.

I have a soy sauce packet in front of me, and im to sover to drink it. Any sugestions for it?

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My turn

Wonder how many times my bike will die on me tomorrow, its a real fucking hassle not to mention dangerous. I just wont have time to dig into the wires till the weekend and not to mention, ill have to trace much of them to figure this shit out becuase yay me no diagram. When it happened once a week, yeah i could bide my time till it was car season, but now its 3 or 4 times on my way to work and alog of my commute is no shoulder or gravle shoulder a few inches across with a drastic dip and maby 4 inches on the other side of white line. And im not a fan of gravle, considering i almost dumped the other day when i hit some gravle at speed. Not gunna lie, i stayed calm but the pucker factor was intense for a moment. I feel that aslong as i stay calm about any situation im presented, ill have the best chance at coing out the other side still on two wheels. Really glad im not some idiot who still thinks hes invicable and got a liter bike (like alot of young first time riders) and even tho newer bikes are technically safer becuase better technology, got something old and slow to really learn how to ride, not just go an hope i can stop. Actually learn what im doing. I feel im not doing to bad considering i bassicly just bought a bike, and hoped on and went. No teacher no buddy helping me get a hang of it, no previous dirt bike experience just twist the throttle and go. I dont even stall it to much. Think i only stalled 3 or 4 times (not counting when the bike died at a light or something becuase i didnt wait long enought to put the choke in. If counting add about 10 times to my number)

Well enought rambling and what not

So on that bombshell, goodnight!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My turn

Wonder how many times my bike will die on me tomorrow, its a real fucking hassle not to mention dangerous. I just wont have time to dig into the wires till the weekend and not to mention, ill have to trace much of them to figure this shit out becuase yay me no diagram. When it happened once a week, yeah i could bide my time till it was car season, but now its 3 or 4 times on my way to work and alog of my commute is no shoulder or gravle shoulder a few inches across with a drastic dip and maby 4 inches on the other side of white line. And im not a fan of gravle, considering i almost dumped the other day when i hit some gravle at speed. Not gunna lie, i stayed calm but the pucker factor was intense for a moment. I feel that aslong as i stay calm about any situation im presented, ill have the best chance at coing out the other side still on two wheels. Really glad im not some idiot who still thinks hes invicable and got a liter bike (like alot of young first time riders) and even tho newer bikes are technically safer becuase better technology, got something old and slow to really learn how to ride, not just go an hope i can stop. Actually learn what im doing. I feel im not doing to bad considering i bassicly just bought a bike, and hoped on and went. No teacher no buddy helping me get a hang of it, no previous dirt bike experience just twist the throttle and go. I dont even stall it to much. Think i only stalled 3 or 4 times (not counting when the bike died at a light or something becuase i didnt wait long enought to put the choke in. If counting add about 10 times to my number)

Well enought rambling and what not

So on that bombshell, goodnight!
I was out . Check the coils, & for moisture in the points case. Gets hot, might be fuel constriction. Can't see it, so I have to guess.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was out . Check the coils, & for moisture in the points case. Gets hot, might be fuel constriction. Can't see it, so I have to guess.
I highley doubt its fuel, it defintly seams electrical to me, it feels lime i complestly loose my spark along all cylindars. Like i turned the key off while cruseing snd left it in gear, ill coast to a stop. I turn the bars full left lock, hit my button fires right up no issues untill next time. If i dont turn the bars, button dont do shit. Based on that, when i pull the tank saturday thats going to be my first stop. If thst leads to nothing ill move to coils, but based on im not loseing just one but all cylinders, i imagine it would be a common point thst all coils share, i feel like moisture would effect one or more but if more, it wouldent be all e at the exact same time.

Im really going to bed, just leave a reply on your thoughts and ill see it in the mornin before i head to work.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I highley doubt its fuel, it defintly seams electrical to me, it feels lime i complestly loose my spark along all cylindars. Like i turned the key off while cruseing snd left it in gear, ill coast to a stop. I turn the bars full left lock, hit my button fires right up no issues untill next time. If i dont turn the bars, button dont do shit. Based on that, when i pull the tank saturday thats going to be my first stop. If thst leads to nothing ill move to coils, but based on im not loseing just one but all cylinders, i imagine it would be a common point thst all coils share, i feel like moisture would effect one or more but if more, it wouldent be all e at the exact same time.

Im really going to bed, just leave a reply on your thoughts and ill see it in the mornin before i head to work.
You have coils that when get hot break down. Very common.

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Might also give another look to my battery negative, things stretched to reach but im not shure how turning my bars full left would effect it where as if i have it right issue persists...

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Missed buying a motor cause I didn't have 250 bucks. 3 fuckin hours is going to cost me 900.00 I did not vote for any of these thieves. Vote there ass back and wonder why your broke.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our purpose is to duplicate ourselves, admire our work, enjoy a brief amount of rest then move on. Nothing was ever mentioned about the ease of the task. :cool::bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors